♡|34|♡

(Taehyung's POV)

I got ready happily as I was going to meet Y/n after so long! Yayyy!! Finally, we are officiall!!

I wore a nice tuxedo and sprayed a nice perfume on me. Y/n has already selected the restaurant for our date and she was waiting for me there.

I walked down to inform my appa that I'm going out but he wasn't there. It was 6 in the evening. He usually do not go out at this time. I shrugged it off and went to my car to go there.

‘I hope I could spend my special time Y/n today. There will be no one to disturb us. YAYY! ’

I went to the restaurant and saw her waiting for me. I walked there to her and noticed that she has booked a big table, like a family dinner.

“Hey! Why this big table. We are only two! ” I said as I sat beside her. She smiled at me before replying, “You'll know soon! ”

“okay... That's weird! Well, whatever! We are alone now. We can spend our quality time! ” I exclaimed happily.

“we are here! ” A voice interrupted but it wasn't just A voice, it was VoiceS.

I turned around to see my appa and Y/n’s parents. I was so shocked that I turned towards Y/n and gave her a questioning look while she just smiled at me sheepishly.

“Let's order food! ” They exclaimed as they sat in front of us on the same table. I just looked at them in disbelief as they are ruining my time. They didn't even let me kiss her in the morning and now this.

“Taehyung, I know you are a bit annoyed that why didn't I told you earlier about this. But, it wasn't my plan first of all. Your appa insisted me to allow them on our date. They want to have a family date with us. So, I agreed. And, also they are gonna discuss something important. ” she said and smiled shyly.

“Yeah! So, the thing is that we are here to discuss about your wedding. We want you both to get married as soon as possible! ” Y/n’s eomma said and I felt extremely happy at that time that I couldn't resist myself from showing my boxy smile.

“Thank you so much, Ajhumma! ” I said as I smiled at her.

“Haw! Don't call me Ajhumma. Call me eomma! ” she said and smiled at me warmly. I could see my eomma in her. I felt emotional somehow.

“Okay, eomma.. ” I said lowly.

(Y/n POV)

I know Taehyung was missing his mother. I could say it by his reaction. My eomma smiled at him as he called her eomma.

I held his hands and interwined it. I squeezed his hands a bit to reassure him. He looked at me and smiled.

Taehyung’s appa was there, smiling at us. I looked at him and smiled. He did the same and we all started eating after that.

“Okay, so the wedding is in next month. ” Eomma exclaimed after finishing her food.

I looked at her in shock, “But, you didn't even discussed about that? How could you make sure everything by yourself? ”

“we've already discussed about it earlier while coming here. ” she said and I just nodded my head.

“We have even discussed the dates and everything. You don't have to worry at all. ” Eomma said and I really felt proud of her.

“but, till then you both will not meet each other. No chattings, no meetings, no looking at each other and nothing! ” Eomma continued and we both looked at her in disbelief.