♡|20|♡

I want to chase after him but I was so numb and dumb. I walked to my house weakly, crying.

I saw Isabella and Areum in my house. They looked at me and get shocked by my crying conditions.

"What happened to you, girl? " Areum asked. I bursted out in tears in front of them and sat down on my knees. They came and held me.

"He left me... " I uttered, they looked at each other in confusion.

"Who? Taehyung?? " They asked, I nodded my head slowly, while tears were running down my cheeks.

"Why? " Isabella asked.

"He got to know about the dare. He thinks I was playing with him, but I really love him! " I said and cried in their arms.

"How did he get to know about the dare? No one knows about this. " Areum panicked.

"I don't know, I don't know anything, I want him back! " I cried, they hugged me and caressed my back.

"It's okay! " They said.

_______

I woke up feeling dizzy and could barely see anything in front of me, as my vision is still blurry because of yesterday's sobs.

"Y/n..." Areum came and sat near me along with Isabella, they didn't left me alone but stayed with me.

"What happened? " I asked worriedly as Areum was looking pale.

"Jimin wants to meet us now in ×××× park. He was furious! " She said sadly.

"Let's go now! " I said and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower quickly and they did the same.

We all rushed to the park to saw Jimin, sitting alone on the bench. He was looking mad.

"What happened, Jimin? " Areum asked.

"Why do you did that? " He asked me angrily, without replying to Areum's question.

"Wha-" I asked confusedly but my words were interrupted by his words.

"Why did you played with him?" He asked. I shook my head. "I didn't Jimin"

"Yes, you did. Do you even know how much he loves you? " He asked furiously.

"I know, I love him too. Please listen to me-" But, he didn't. He kept on questioning me.

"ENOUGH! Jimin, at least listen to her. If not, then listen to me. She never played with him and it was a dare, which was given by me. She was just acting at first but now, she loves him for real. " Areum screamed on Jimin and held Y/n to support her, as she had already started crying.

"Is it? So, you did it? " He asked softly to Areum. She nodded.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't mean to scream at you! " He said softly to me. "I'm sorry, Areum-ah! " He turned to Areum and apologized. She nodded and smiled at him.

"I've something to show you. " Jimin said and took out his phone, which was in his pant pockets.

He unlocked his phone and opened his gallery, which was full of his cute selcas. He opened a video and handed me the phone.

My eyes got teary as I started the video.

In the video :

"Y/n-ah! Are you enjoying the date with me? Hmm? Yes?? I'm also enjoying." He said himself in the mirror while smiling.

"BTW, you're looking so gorgeous today." He said shyly in the mirror.

"Look at the sky, Y/n-ah! Isn't it beautiful?... Just like you or should I say less than you! " He said smiling, I didn't realise but tears were flowing down my cheeks already.

"Y/n-ah, I've something to tell you... I am going to study abroad. Yes, I'll go after our graduation. I don't want to leave you but my family has already decided this, when I was young, after all, I've to be the CEO of the Kim company. " It saddened me that he has to go but I smiled at his cuteness, which he was showing in front of the mirror.

But, before I go... I want to do something. " He said and knelt to the ground in front of the mirror.

"I know, we are too young for this but.. but, everything is fair in love, na! " He said shyly and chuckled before pulling out a small box from his coat pocket.

"I love you, Choi Y/n  not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. You bring out the best in me. I've never thought that you'll love me. As I'm going so far, I want to ask you a question. Will you marry me in the future? I want to grow old with you~"
He said and opened the box of ring in front of the mirror.

I burst out of tears when the video ended. Jimin recorded this video of him, practicing a perfect proposal for me.

But, I ruined it.

"How did he get to know about the dare?" I asked to jimin and he replied that "he heard your conversation with Areum and Isabella when he went to your house! "

"Where is Tae? " I asked while lowering my head as guilt took over me.

"He left! " He replied simply. I looked at him with my wide shocked eyes.

"What? When? Where? " I asked him while tears were flowing down.

"He left for abroad today in the morning. " He said.

I ran to his house, leaving them behind but they all followed me.

I saw a lock on Tae's house, as I reached his home.

'He left, he really did! "

I fell on my knees and burst out.

"He can't do that! " I yelled while crying and they all comforted me.

__________________________________

Part 20 is over-

So, what do you feel about this chapter? What will happen next? Will they ever be able to meet each other? What do you think?

Anw, vote if you like it and do comments.

Thank y'all~