♡|14|♡

(No one's POV)

Taehyung was walking away from Y/n sadly, while Y/n was burning in anger. She stood up from her place and went to that boy. The boy got nervous because of her death-glare on him.

Taehyung was walking while sobbing but soon stopped when he heard a familiar voice screaming from his back.

"YAHHH!! How dare you to say like that? " Taehyung turned back in shock as it was Y/n's voice. He got shocked by the view in front of him.

Y/n was holding that boy's collar, while the boy was unable to utter any word because of fear.

"Don't you dare to say like that to him. He is my boyfriend and what's bad if he is a nerd?! Go and say sorry to him or else I'll cut your d¡ck! " Y/n muttered under her breathe making everyone's eyes wider.

"Okay okay! " The boy said and ran to Taehyung. Taehyung was all shocked by his girlfriend's behaviour.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung shhi! " The boy bowed and apologized. "It's o-okay!" Tae replied.

That boy ran away and Y/n approached Taehyung. He was scared of his own girl but somehow, proud of her.

"Let's go! " She said with an innocent smile and interwined her hands with Taehyung, he was unable to speak out anything.

Before leaving the sight, Y/n turned around to the students sitting in the canteen and spoke, "And, you all, don't ever try to hurt him or else you all know what will happen."
All the students nodded their head. Y/n smirked and walked away with Taehyung.

Y/n POV:-

"Why do you did that? " Tae asked me as we reached our classroom. I was sitting next to him and the teacher hadn't arrived.

"Did what? " I asked innocently, he blinked his eyes few time while looking at me.

"You said that, you'll cut his... Umm... D¡ck?! " He asked out in confusion. I laughed at his scared face.

"Obviously yes, I would've done that and I know you don't like when any boy goes near me. " I said while teasing him by his own words. He smiled shyly and looked down, that made me chuckle.

"You are really Bold! " He exclaimed and I smiled proudly, "Yes, I'm! "

______

I was happy with Tae. He was really the best boyfriend I'll ever have. He was always shy and I liked his shy nature.

Many days passed and we hanged out together and studied together in these days. He helped me out in my each and every problem.

_____

"Welcome home, yeobo! " I said while opening the door of my house. He shyly smiled and entered the house.

"Let's study! " He said and we both got engaged with our studies. He was concentrating in the studies but I was getting bored, so I decided to tease him.

"Tae... You are damn hot without that specs on your face! " I said while admiring his face. He looked up at me from his book.

"What? " He asked simply.

"You are damn hot! You're a daddy material! " I said but that 'daddy material' thing was not supposed to be out of my mouth. It just slipped.

He looked at me with his enlarged eyes and red cheeks, I smiled nervously. But, what I said was not a lie.

"Let's watch a movie, I am bored! " I said sheepishly trying to break the awkwardness between us.

He nodded and we both walked to the living room. I switched on the TV and sat beside Tae on the sofa. His cheeks were still red because of my words.  I don't want him to be like this so I scooted near him and wrapped my hands around his waist.

"Let's cuddle, I know you also wanna cuddle! " I said and put my head on his chest. He slowly wrapped his hands around me, taking me in his embrace. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He let out a chuckle.

I was happy with him but I'm still scared of the dare. Should I tell him now? But, what if he leave me? No no, I'm not taking any risk!

I'll not tell him about that DARE!

But, I know something bad will happen because of that!

_________________________________

Part 14 is over~

Do you know, what will happen next because of that dare? Will Taehyung trust Y/n?

Anw, vote and comment if you like this.

Thank you~