♡|30|♡

I got ready as today Taehyung is throwing a party as a celebration of him becoming the CEO.

I was mad on both Taehyung and Jimin as they both left me alone there. But, they must have some important work, so I shouldn't mind it.

I, along with my friends Areum and Isabella, went to the place where the party was held. It has already started. Everyone were dancing, I also wanna do the same but I wanted to meet Taehyung first. So, I went out for him.

The party has been arranged in a big hall, which is present in our company itself, so I don't need to worry. I searched for Taehyung and found him inside his office with Jimin.

“heyy!!! ” I exclaimed while entering the room, they both looked at me but didn't reacted, which was weird. Taehyung just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Ermm... What are you doing here? Let's go!!! ” I said in excitement but they just nodded and walked out, without even glancing at me. Weird!

I was with Taehyung all this time while jimin was with Areum. Taehyung had been ignoring me, I wonder why? Did I do something wrong?!

“what happened, Tae? Why are you ignoring me? ” I asked while poking his shoulder but he has his cold gaze on his face while looking down.

“where is your boyfriend? ” he asked out all of a sudden. I was shocked and confused by his words.

What does he mean by ‘Boyfriend’. I'm here to impress him and he is asking me about my boyfriend?... Which I don't have unless and until he accepts me.

“what do you mean? ” I was confused. He looked at me and sighed before saying, “here he comes... ”

I looked at my back and found Jay running towards me. “Woah! Woah! Pig, calm your ass down! ”

“Y/nnnnn.....” he said and smiled like a pig. “Eww! What? ” I made a disgusted face.

He came to my ear and whispered, “Today, I and Aera are going to reveal our relationship! Yayyy!! ”

“woww, just go and do it, man! ” I said and slapped his shoulder tightly.

“yessss! ” he said and walked away to Aera, who was standing there with her friends.

“yah, he isn't my boyfriend! ” I said and laughed at Taehyung who was trying to give me glare. But, his glare was too cute.

“I don't believe you. ” he looked away with a sad pout on his face. “Are you jealous, Mr. Kim? ” I said in a teasing way and his face turned red. “NO! ” he replied.

“GUYYSSSS!! ” I heard Jay's voice. I turned my head to see Jay standing with Jimin, Areum and Aera by her side. He was waving at me and Taehyung to come over there. We both walked there.

“I want to say something to Taehyung and Jimin! It's important. ” he said and smiled at everyone.

“First of all, don't be angry for hiding it from you. We just wanted to surprise you with this. Actually, I'm dating the person I love the most. ” he said and everyone awed at his words. But, Taehyung just rolled his eyes and glared at me.

“It's no one other than Aera. ” he said and everyone awed once again while on the hand Taehyung and Jimin were in shock.

“Since when? ” Jimin asked Aera. “1 month” she said and smiled shyly.

“so, you both aren't dating??? ” Taehyung asked being confused by the current situation.

“yes, pabo! You have mistaken. ” I said and everyone laughed. Everyone got involved in their works while me and Taehyung were left out once again.

“So, were you like this just because of your misunderstanding? ” I asked and tried to control myself from laughing but ended up laughing when he nodded his head as a yes. He pouted at me.

“omg, KIM TAEHYUNG! Are you perhaps... Jealous? ” I wriggled my eyebrows playfully, while teasing him.

“yah, no-” he was about to say but got interrupted by Yeonjun.

“hey! ” he exclaimed, “hi! ” I replied but Taehyung kept quiet. I know he's jealous and I love to make him jealous.

“Last night was really fun with you, Y/n! ”

Taehyung's POV :

“Last night was really fun with you, Y/n! ” I blood boiled when he said that and Y/n smiled at him.

So last night, she was with Yeonjun? Doing what? Fun?

“yeah, it was! ” Y/n replied to him while smiling at him widely.

What did they do last night?

“I would really love to go to your house often. It was really fun. ” She exclaimed happily. He nodded and they both laughed.

“yes, you're really blushing a lot last night. ” he said in a teasing way and I noticed that Y/n turned red after listening to his words.

So, they did... That?

I couldn't control myself anywhere, so I ran up to my office room while tears were flowing continuously.

Jimin, my soulmate obviously noticed that and followed me up there.

As I reached my office room, I started crying like there is no tomorrow.

I really love her but she was out last night making fun with some other guys. Whyyy????

“What happened, bruh? ” Jimin asked worriedly while comforting me.

“She was with Yeonjun last night. The person who dropped her was Yeonjun. ”

“yeah, so? ” jimin asked.

“I heard their conversation, he said that it was fun with her last night and she replied happily. ” I said and eexplained everything that I heard.

“it may be something else. ” he tried to console me.

“nah, jimin. She seems happy with her. But, how can she do that to me?? How can she fuck up with some other man? How can she cheat on me? She is really being a hoe. ” I blurted out whatever came to my throat. I was out of my mind.

I felt bad for saying that but it was too late to regret.

“Y-you really think of m-me like t-that? ” Y/n was standing there while tears were breaming down her face.

“I was never with any other man, Taehyung. It was Only you about whom I cared. But, I don't think I deserve this. How can you judge me without knowing anything!? ” she continued.

“Let's end this here! I don't want to continue the dare of yours. I hate you. I HATE YOU, KIM TAEHYUNG!!! ” she yelled and ran away from there. I was too numb to follow her. I broke down there immediately.

“it's okay! We will sort it out! ” he said. But, I was too broke.

Why?

___________________________________

Part 30 is out~ yayy!!

This story is going to end soon!

What do you think will happen next?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Thank y'all!