♡|32|♡

I felt rays of sunlight hitting my face, which made me annoyed early in the morning. I didn't wanted to woke up that early as my head was still hurting. I hugged the soft pillow that was lying beside me. But, that pillow wasn't that soft. Well, who cares? I hugged the pillow more tightly in my embrace.

“Uhh... Y/n?! ” I Widened my eyes when I heard a deep voice coming out from my embrace where I've squeeze the not-so-soft pillow.

I pulled back abruptly and looked at the owner of the voice with my widened eyes, “T-Taehyung? ” I asked in being shock by our current position.

I was hugging him while he was placing his head on his chest and his hands were wrapped around my waist softly.

I pulled away from that awkward position and sat up straight as I tried to remember everything that had happened last night but nothing came up.

“What happened last night? ” I asked him as he looked down shyly making me more curious by his actions.

“You got drunk and I bring you here! ” he said which make sense. “But, why here? Why not my home? ” I questioned him as I raised my eyebrows at him.

“Because I wanted to apologize for what happened last night! ” he said and looked down sadly. Guilty was painted all over his face.

“I- I'm sorry for what I did! I really never meant to hurt. It was just I was really.. Umm... Never mind, I'm sorry! Please forgive me... ” He said while begging me in his sorrowful voice.

“Do you really think I can forgive after what you said to me? ” I said sternly and raised one of my eyebrows at him again.

He looked at me with his shiny and beautiful eyes which showed sorrow and guilty. He was literally trying to melt my heart with his doe eyes, which actually worked.

“That's why I bought you here, so that I can ask you for apology in a better way. Please give me chance, I won't repeat that again. I want to treat you as my apology. Please... ” he begged once again which made me sigh before I reply, “Okay... ”

He jumped in happiness and hugged me out of nowhere. He pulled out while looking at floor because of his shyness. I chuckled at him and went to the bathroom.

While I was walking to the bathroom he said something which I nodded, “There is extra toothbrush and tongue cleaner in the shelf. Use that! And, also I've placed my hoodies there for you, I hope it works! ” he said.

“okay, but can you please go out of this room! ” I said and he went out after showing his weird yet beautiful box shaped smile. I closed the door as he went out.

I always carry extra inner-wear with me in my small bag, so I took that and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

His hoodie was oversized for me but still it's enough for me to keep me warm. I walked out and comb my hair before going down stairs.

“Let's eat! ” Taehyung said as he arranged everything on the table.

The breakfast looks delicious which made me took one bite of it and it was delicious. “You made this? ” he nodded his head like a child while having that wide smile on his face.

“How can you make this so quickly? ” I asked while munching my food. He looked at me and laughed a little before replying, “You bathed for one and half hours and that time is enough for me to make this! ” I death glared at him.

“Everything is okay but tell me, why did you ended up sleeping with me on the same bed? ” I asked him which made him look down shyly.

“Because... You told me to sleep with you! ” he said and I really felt embarrassed for doing that. And, it also gave me deja vu because once Tae also wanted me to sleep with him when he was drunk.

“So, am I forgiven for my mistake? ” He asked with a lot of hope but I really felt angry as I remember about last night.

“No! ” I said coldly as I was really mad at him. He called me a ‘Hoe! ’ which is too much-

“Please... I'm sorry! ” he pleaded once again. I just ignored him and stood up to walk out of that place.

I went to the bedroom where I was sleeping and took my bag and was ready to get out of his house.

“I'm sorry, please... ” he begged with his eyes shining because of the tears welling up in it. I felt bad but I can't forgive him this easily. He should be punished for this.

“I said no-” I couldn't even get a chance to complete my sentence as my phone rang at that time, interrupting me.

I took my phone out of my bag and saw the caller ID to found out that's it's my mother.

“Yes Maa...? ” I asked as I was walking down stairs to leave while he was following with his puppy eyes.

“I've reserved a date for you again. And, you're going to meet him soon! ” She said through the phone which made me frown. I love Taehyung, so why?

“Eomma, I'm not interested. ” Being annoyed I replied. “Come on, Y/n-ah! Agree... ” she pleaded.

“Yah, eomma! I'm not interested in DATES. IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!! I WON'T GO TO DATE WITH ANYONE. BYE! ” I said and hung up. Everyone were trying to ruin my day that day.

“Are you going on a d-date? ” He asked stuttering while I just rolled my eyes on him and went out. I've already booked a cab and it arrived already.

“Bye! ” I said as I sat in.

I felt bad for not accepting his apology but he must be punished for behaving and calling a woman ‘Hoe’.

I'll accept his apology soon but for now, it's good in this way!

__________________________________

Part 32~~~

So, what do you think will happen next? Will they ever end up happily? And, what about the date?

Keep reading to know more~

Anw, if you like this chapter, don't forget to vote~

Thank y'all~