♡|23|♡

We all ate our ice-creams and walked to my house. I was totally disturbed by the view that I saw in the fair.

'Who was the girl? '
'Are they dating? '
'He moved on really quick, isn't he?! '

I was lost in my thoughts about the girl, who was present with him. Areum put his hands on my shoulders, which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What happened? " She asked while smiling, I couldn't hide my tears anymore so I cried and explain everything.

"Don't worry, we will ask jimin about it! " Areum said and Isabella nodded, which made me stop crying anymore.

We walked to my house. Areum called Jimin and told him to meet her at my house. Soon, Jimin reached my house.

"What do you want to talk about? " Jimin asked while panting. I noticed that Jungkook was not with him, so I asked, "where is Jungkook? "

He looked at me in disbelief and made a face like '-_-'. "What? " I shrugged off while asking.

"Is this what you want to know? You could've asked me that through the phone also! " He said and made a potato cute face.

"Aniya, I've something else to ask but tell me this first, where is he? " I asked once again, he sighed before replying, "he went home! "

Now, I made a face of disbelief, "Haww! He didn't even call me before going! " I pouted. "He called you, but your phone is switched off, pabo! " Jimin said.

I checked my phone and it's actually switched off due to less percentage of battery. I looked at him and smiled innocently, he frowned in response.

"I actually want to ask you something about Taehyung! " I finally said and sighed. He looked at me and nodded.

"What do you want to know? " He asked.

"He is here, right? " I asked and he nodded. I took a deep breath before speaking, just to prevent myself from crying in front of him.

"Who is with him? Is he dating anyone? " I asked him, Areum and Isabella standing there, looking at me, helplessly.

"No! He isn't dating anyone! " He said.

"Then, who's the girl with him in the fair? " I yelled at him because of anger and sorrow. I looked down and wiped my tears. I wasn't sobbing that hard, cause I don't want to show him, that I'm weak.

"She is-" He was about to say but got interrupted by a very deep voice. His voice was somewhat similar.

"What if she's my girlfriend? "

I looked up to see Tae. My eyes softened while looking at him, tears flew down uncontrollably. I wanted to hug but I stayed there and wiped my tears off.

"You didn't reply, Ms Choi Y/n! " He said once again while raising one of the eyebrows at me.

His attitude has changed.

I stayed there without replying as I can't believe that the man in front of me was Kim Taehyung, whom I used to date.

My Tae was tall yet small for me but this man is extremely tall for me. My Tae wears nerdy glasses but this man is not wearing anything. My Tae was not that muscular but this man is.

"I guess you ran out of the answer, Ms. Choi Y/n! " He said while bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked at him with my teary eyes.

"Well, lemme clear your confusions, she is mine and Jimin's sister. I mean Jimin's cousin! " He explained.

I felt so dumb at that moment. I looked down and pursued my lips to prevent myself from laughing, as I cried at something stupid but then I remember something.

"And, what about the couples' chain? " I asked him bossily. They were shocked by my sudden reaction.

"That was for her crush. " He replied, I again felt stupid.

"Can y'all please go out, I want to talk to Y/n! " He ordered and everyone went out.

"W-why? " I stuttered.

He glared at me and I looked at him innocently. He has grown so handsomely. I want to hug him but his attitude wasn't allowing me to do so.

"So, why do you asked this question to Jimin? " He asked me as he sat down on the sofa in front of me and signaled me sat in front of him.

"I was curious! " I said and sat on the sofa in front of him. He was acting so bossily.

"Why were you curious? " He asked me sternly without any expression, his face totally blank and cold.

"Because I was jealous! " I said.

"Why? " He asked once again, which made me confused.

"Because I love you... " I said, which made him laugh. He laughed at my words.

"You love me?" He said, "nice joke! " He laughed out, which made me feel very bad.

"Taehyung, that was just a da-" I was about to say but got interrupted by his words.

"Dare?" He raised an eyebrow at me once again. He let out a sigh and stood up.

"If you really love me, you've to prove it! " He said sternly.

"Yes, I'll. What should I do? " I asked as I stood up.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to be the CEO of KTH company and I need a personal assistant. I want you to be my PA so that I can track your moves to ensure that you love me! " He said.

"Woah," I scoffed, "you really doubt me this much? " I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, and you're good in studies as well, so this will help our company. " He said, I frowned at his words.

"Okay, I agree... " I said.

"Nice, this your dare. " He said and I looked at him I'm confused.

"Which dare? " I asked out as I couldn't understand anything.

"I dare you to make me fall for you. " He said and smirked at me.

"You'll surely fall, MR KIM! " I said and smirked at him.

"We'll see. Bye! " He said and started walking towards the exit door, I sighed as he was walking away.

"Wait-" He said and turned around, I looked at him in confusion. He came towards me and pulled me in his warm embrace.

I was shocked by his sudden reaction, I wrapped my hands around his waist as he was hugging my shoulders.

"Happy birthday! " He said and walked away. I smiled at him, everything changed a lot in him but not his feelings for me.

"I'll win this dare, Mr Kim! " I smiled at myself.

___________________________________

Part 23 is out~

What do you think about this? What will happen next? How will she make him fall for her?

Keep reading to know more...

If you like this chapter, hit the vote button and do comments.

Thank y'all~