♡|31|♡

(Taehyung's POV)

As Y/n ran away, I hugged jimin and he started consoling me. “You shouldn't have reacted like that! ” he said.

“I know. But, I was just afraid of loosing her. I don't want to get separated from her again. I don't want to repeat the history again! ” I said in between my sobs. I was so disappointed by my behaviour towards her.

“It's okay... Just apologize to her! ” he said, I just nodded.

We both turned around when we heard a knock on our door. It was Yeonjun.

“May I come in? ” he asked, “Dude, this is not the time for doing chit chat. You can come later! ” Jimin said, being annoyed.

“It's about Y/n! ” He said, and because of this I allowed him to come inside.

“what is it? ” I asked.

“First of all, I'm sorry, I've heard everything. I was here with Y/n all the time. I want to clear your misunderstanding. There is nothing between me and Y/n. Yeah, it's true that she spent her day in my house last day but not only with me. ” he explained.

“What do you mean? ” I asked seriously.

“I mean, I don't live alone. I've my family too. I'm already married and I love my wife a lot. She is pregnant and I wanted Y/n to meet my wife as she got bored at home. ” he said and I got shocked. I was totally feeling dumb at this moment.

“w-what? Then, why was she blushing last night??? ” I asked as curiosity took over me.

“It's actually... Y/n loves you and you know that, right?! It's just that I told my wife about you and Y/n. She started teasing Y/n a lot and she eventually turned red. That was what I meant by blushing and nothing elese! ” he explained me everything which made me feel extremely guilty.

“YAHHH! TAEHYUNG!!! ” I heard my appa groan as he entered my office room. I looked at him and he seems serious.

“Yes, appa? What happened? ” I asked calmly as I don't want to take out my anger on him.

“Yah, Y/n is drunk. Why is she drinking too much?? And, why is she taking your name again and again? What did you do to her?? ” he asked angrily but still confusion can be seen on his face.

“Appa, I'll explain you later. I'm taking her home with me. Bye! ” I said and rushed towards the hall and found Y/n drinking at the bar.

“Y/n!! ” I held her hand, resisting her from drinking more. She looked at me and yanked my hand away. I felt bad but I deserve this.

“Go away. I won't talk to you! ” she said and cried which broke my heart too. I can't see her like that but she is in this state because of me.

“Y/n, please... I'm sorry! Please!! ” I begged her while tears were streaming down my face, just like hers.

“Ani, you'll hurt me again. ” she said sadly. “I'll never do that. Just trust me! ” I said while holding her hands.

She stayed calm and didn't yanked my hands away. She looked down before replying, “Alright... ” I was so happy to hear this from her. I hugged her immediately. “I-I can't b-breathe! ” I heard y/n say. So, I released her from the hug while a giggle left out from my mouth.

I helped her to walk with me to my car. I placed her in the back seat and went to the front to drive but she glared at me through the car's mirror.

“How dare you to leave me at the back. I want to sit at the front! ” she said and walked to the front. She sat beside me and smiled at me.

I started the car but all this time Y/n kept talking something which made me laugh.