♡|26|♡

I was sulking over Taehyung's words and the thing that irritated me the most was that I've to go to the office tomorrow but I don't want to face him.

As I was laying on my bed with Areum and Isabella beside me, I heard a knock on the door. I frowned before standing up and opening the door.

It revealed along with a girl, she was that girl who was present with Tae that day. She flashed her beautiful smile at me which I replied with a sweet smile.

They came inside and Jimin was here to spend some time with Areum. He brought his sister so that she wouldn't feel left out in here.

"Eonnie! " I heard a voice calling me, I turned in the direction of the voice to face his sister.

"Yes? " I asked with a smile, she came and sat near me.

"I want to tell you something about Taehyung oppa! " She said and I gave her a questioning look.

"Taehyung oppa still loves you~" She said giggled, making me confused. I just stared at her in shock.

"How? "

"Lemme explain...

When Jimin oppa came to Korea to meet Areum unnie, me and Taehyung oppa were in the US. Jimin oppa would give every information to him about you and he would smile like an idiot after knowing that you still love him.

One day, Jimin oppa called Taehyung oppa and I was also there, Taehyung oppa was playing games, so he put the phone on loudspeaker.

Jimin oppa said that 'Y/n is going on a date with someone next week! '

Taehyung oppa stopped doing whatever he was doing and stood up with a gasp. He questioned Jimin oppa a lot about you, like when? Why? With whom? Do you still love him or not? like that.

He insisted to his dad that he want to be the next CEO of the KTH company as soon as possible, just to make you his PA and just to stay around you!

And, not only this, do you remember the first day you saw him? In the fair? When we reached home, he started jumping out of happiness as he saw you. Me and jimin oppa tried a lot to calm him down.

And, whenever he comes home from the office, he would scream the whole day long and blush for the rest of the day. "

She explained to me everything which made me shook. I was so shocked and happy to hear that. Her words about his behaviour were making me blush.

"Oh, thanks for the information! " I said shyly while controlling myself from smiling too wide.

"Don't say it to Taehyung oppa as it was his and jimin oppa's plan to mess with you! " She said and giggled, making me chuckle at her cute behaviour.

"BTW, I saw you buying a couples' necklace that day. Taehyung told me that it was for your crush. Mind me saying, who's your crush? " I asked her and she looked down shyly.

"His name is Jay. We both study at the same university in the US. He is one year elder than me. We are just friends now! " She explained about her crush which made me shook once again.

"It's JAY?? " I asked and she nodded shyly.

"He is my friend! " I said and her face brightened up.

"What? really? " She asked, I nodded my head instantly.

"Who is his crush? " She asked, I tried to remember the name of the girl.

"Aera! " I said and her eyes widened, she stood up from her place and pointed herself, "I'm Aera, it's me! Omg, he likes me! " She screamed in happiness.

"I'm going, bye! " She said left while smiling ear-to-ear.

I called Jimin, who was talking to Areum.

"Yes? " He asked me, I patted the seat in front of me, signalling him to sit there.

He sat there silently and Areum sat next to me. I smirked at Jimin and he gave me an annoyed face.

"So, it's just a drama? "

_____________________________________

Part 26 is also over~

I think I'm messing up with my own story. I don't know what am I writing, I'm sorry if it's ruthless and doesn't make any sense... ♡

BTW, do you like this chapter? Do you know what will happen next? What will Y/n do next?

Keep reading to know...

If you like it, VOTE for it... And don't forget to drop a comment.

And.....

I changed the cover of this book, how's it?!

Thank y'all~