♡|7|♡

I woke up early as I have to get ready to go to Busan, my hometown. I waited for him after eating my breakfast. He reached there on time and helped me with my bags.

"Are you going for a year? " He asked and laughed after seeing the amount of bags I  was taking.

"Yes! I am moving there. " I said and he stopped laughing. He looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"You are joking, right?! " He asked and came towards me. "No, I-i am not j-joking! " I said while controlling myself from laughing but, I failed and laughed. We both cackled up in the morning.

He drove the car carefully. He was so focused on his driving that he didn't notice that I have been staring at him. Tbh, he looks so sexy while driving, especially his hands. It's veiny and big.

We reached there after a long drive, which was not awkward but full of fun. He was so funny and cheerful guy, he just doesn't know how to socialize much. It's okay!

I walked out of the car and knocked on the door. Taehyung took out our bags and stood beside me, like a gentleman. The door opened, revealing my dad. I hugged him immediately.

"Aaigo! Calm down, my daughter! " My appa patted my back and laughed. "You are still the same and small! " He said and laughed out. I smiled at him.

My appa looked at Taehyung, who was smiling at our dad and daughter's love moments.
"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kim Taehyung. " He said and bowed 90°. "He is a good boy! " I added and my appa chuckled.

"Okay, now come inside, my soon-to-be son-in-law! " My appa said and hugged him. Tae blushed by his words and my eyes enlarged.

"Appa!! Where is eomma? " I asked appa after getting inside the house. He looked at me sadly before replying.

"In her room! " He said and lowered his head, which made me more curious about her conditions.

I walked towards her room and opened her room without knocking.
"Aaigo! You shouldn't open it like this without knocking. I haven't decorated the cake! " She said, standing in front of me, all fit and healthy. I gave her a confused look.

"Aaish! I have told you to decorate it quickly. But, look what you did... It's not a surprise anymore... " Appa whined and my eomma frowned at him. I laughed at their childish behaviour.

"Is this Tae? " My eomma asked as her gaze fell on Taehyung, who was standing there cluelessly.

"Yes-" Taehyung was about to say but my appa interrupted. "Yeah! He is our soon-to-be son-in-law. " Appa said and my eomma giggled.

"Awww! You both look so cute together. It reminds me of our high school Romance! " Eomma said to appa and they both awed at us. I was blushing for the first time.

"Okay! But, why do you want to surprise me? " I asked and they both looked at me before saying anything.

"Nothing special but we want to do something special on your birthday so we did this. And you are going to celebrate it here with us. " Eomma said and my face lit up as I've totally forgotten about my birthday. It's tomorrow!

I hugged my eomma. "Yes maa! Thanks. "

We spent the day together, smiling and laughing like idiots. Being with my family after a long time was such a blessing and the best birthday gift ever.

I helped eomma with household chores and Taehyung spend his time with my dad by listening to his dad jokes.

"Tae, look at Y/n. She looks so funny! " My eomma said and showed a pic of mine, where I was a 2 years old kid running after a dog, half-naked. My eyes widened and my cheeks flushed when I saw Taehyung smiling while looking at my old pictures.

"Yahh! Eomma.... Hajimaaa!!! " I screamed and she laughed. I tried to snatch the picture album from her hands but she hid behind Tae and started laughing. Taehyung was laughing.

Everyone laughed and the day passed very well. We finally came to our dining table to eat our dinner.

"Eomma! " I called out and she hummed in response while eating. "Is Jungkook here? " I asked and looked down. She looked up at me.

"You miss him, hun? " Eomma asked and I replied with a simple nod. "Aww! He is here and he always asks about you. He was longing to meet you! " She continued and a smile formed on my face. "I am also longing to meet him"

I looked at Taehyung and he had a poker face on. "Do you need anything? " I asked him if he needed anything to eat. "NO! " He replied sternly without looking at me. He finished his food quickly and asked my parents if he can leave. They nodded and he went to his room, which was beside me.

"What happened to him? " I mumbled to myself. "Jealous! " My appa said. I smiled at his anger. Aww! My nerdy!

I quickly ate my food and knocked at Taehyung's door. "Do you need anything, Tae? " I asked and he replied "NO! " I chuckled and said "Call me if you need something. Good night! " I said and headed to my room.

I climbed my bed and cuddled with my teddy but I was not being able to sleep. I laid on my bed for many hours but, finally gave up and take a walk around the house.

While walking or roaming around my house, I saw a tall figure with broad shoulders, standing on the balcony. It was Taehyung.

'What is he doing here? Wasn't he asleep? It's 12:30 at the midnight. ' I thought to myself and walked towards him.

"Taehyung! " I called his name. He looked at me expressionlessly and turned his gaze away to the night sky.

"What happened? " I asked. He didn't reply. I sighed.

"Okay, then.. Bye! " I said and acted like I was walking away but I wasn't actually.

"Who is Jungkook? " He asked and held my hand, as he thought that I'll go. I looked at him and chuckled. I knew he was jealous. But, what will I reply now?

__________________________________

Part 7 is over now! ~🥺

Do you know who is Jungkook in this ff? What will happen next when he will get to know about Jk?

Do you like this chapter? If yes, then please vote for it. I'll be grateful. Don't forget to comment about what you felt!

Thank you! ~