♡|9|♡

I woke up as I felt some flashing light on me. I opened my eyes slowly while adjusting the high light in front of me.

It was my eomma, standing beside my bed with her phone in her hands. She was clicking my pics. But, why?

"What are you doing? " I asked her sleepily with my eyes still half-closed.

"You both are looking so cute, so I am saving this moment. " I got confused by her word.

'What does she meant by 'both'? Oh, shit! I forgot... Taehyung is also on my bed, sleeping with me. Shit! Fuck! ' I cursed myself in my thoughts and stood up from the bed.

"Eomma! Get outside of my room. " I said but she kept complimenting us.

"You both are so cute together! " She said and clicked another picture.

I heard a groan coming from Tae. He was finally awake. He looked at my eomma confusedly and tilted his head.

"Okay! I should go now. You both kids are really cute while sleeping together! " She said and Taehyung blushed at her words and lowered his head.

"Yeah, please, go out! " I yelled, feeling all embarrassed.

"Yeah... But, Happy birthday, Y/nnie! " She said and hugged me before leaving us alone.

I looked at Tae and he was still flattered by eomma's word. I was also not able to speak anything, as I was also embarrassed.

I sat on the bed silently.

"I am sorry for my eomma! " I said and he looked up at me.

"It's okay! " He said and flashed his boxy smile. He came and sat beside me, close to me.

He held my hands and looked at my eyes. I felt really nervous when he did that. He smiled sweetly at me, I just looked at him.

"Happy birthday, Y/n! " He said while caressing my hands. "I love you! " He said and I looked down, feeling shy.

He held my chin and made me look at him. He leaned in and kissed my forehead and hugged me. I hugged him back but, I was shocked by his actions. He was showing a lot of affection and love towards me, which I didn't know how to return. He flashed his boxy smile and I smiled back at him nervously.

Am I falling in LOVE?

I shook my head and headed towards my bathroom, while Taehyung was smiling at me. I took a shower and get freshened.

So, FINALLY, it's my birthday.

I came out of the bathroom while humming a song. Taehyung wasn't there so I peeped at my phone. I got messages from my friends.

Messages:-

Areum
Wahh! Nice...
You are doing great!

Isabella:-
Ommo! Can't believe it!
You are really daring.
BTW, he is looking so cute
And hot, sexy! 🤤

Y/n:-
Wtf? Stop thirsting over him.😒

Isabella:-
Why? Are you jealous?! 😏

Y/n:-
NO!

Areum:-
According to the picture, you slept
Together.
That means you did 'that'?(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

Y/n:-
No!!! -_-

Areum:-
Happy birthday! ( ͡°³ ͡°)

Isabella:-
Lol! Happy birthday, Y/n. (^з^)-☆

Y/n:-
Thanks! ( ͡≖ ل͜ ͡≖)

I smiled while reading their texts, they are really funny.

I wore the new dress that my eomma bought for me and walked out of my room. I was greeted by my dad. He hugged me and wished me. I thanked him and walked to my eomma. She was in the kitchen and Tae was also present there.

My eyes met with Taehyung's and I looked away, as the scene came rushing to my mind when he said 'I Love You! '.

"Oh, Y/n Happy birthday! " My eomma exclaimed and kissed my forehead. I smiled at her. She walked out of the kitchen, leaving me and Tae alone.

Once again, I looked at Tae and he smiled at me. I looked away being all flattered. Why the hell am I being like this?

I was gulping water down my throat because of nervousness when someone back hugged me. I got shocked.

"I missed you so much, Y/nnie!! " The person who hugged me said. It was Jungkook.

"Omoo! Kookie... I missed you too. " I said and he pulled away. I turned to look at him, he was flashing his cute bunny smile.

"Happy birthday! " He said and hugged me, I hugged him back. At that time, we heard someone coughing.

It was Taehyung.

I've forgotten about Taehyung. We both pulled away and kookie looked at him confusedly.

"Who is he? " Kookie asked me while looking at Taehyung. I held kookie's hand and walked near Tae. I released his hands and folded my hands around his arms.

"Meet Taehyung, Kim Taehyung..." I said and Taehyung added, "... Her boyfriend! "
Jungkook got shocked.

"WHAT? YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? "

_________________________________

Part 9 is also over~

This is a long-ass chapter, isn't it?!

Anw, do you know why did Jungkook get shocked by Taehyung's answer?! What will Y/n do next? Is there something between Y/n and Jungkook? ( ͡≖ ل͜ ͡≖)

Umm...

Do you like the story? Then, hit the like button and feel free to drop any comments. I really love to read funny comments!

Thank y'all~