♡|16|♡

(Author's POV)   

Taehyung came home sadly with the fact that Y/N no longer needed him. He felt worse because Y/N ignored him. He didn't talk to anyone much.

He came home and ate. He wanted to send a text message to Y/N while scrolling through his phone, but he couldn't muster the courage to do so.

He got a call from his one and only best friend, Jimin. He picked it up happily.

"Hey, I'm coming to your house... I know you're sad! " He said and hung up without listening to anything from Taehyung.

Taehyung was happy to have such a close friend and sighed at his actions.

It was almost 6 in the evening. He waited for jimin to come and soon he arrived. Jimin hugged Tae first.

"So, what happened? " Jimin asked Tae Worriedly. Taehyung pursued his lips and looked down.

He sobbed as he explained everything to Jimin, and Jimin sighed and nodded at his words.

"It's okay, there might be some problems! " Jimin said and patted his back, he nodded.

"Wait! I'm coming from the washroom. " Taehyung said and walked to the bathroom.

He saw pitch dark when he came out of the washroom, which made him furrow his eyebrows.

'What is Jimin trying to do? ' he asked himself while walking outside of the room in the darkness. The whole house was full of darkness.

"Aaish! JIMIN! What are you doing?? " Taehyung yelled in frustration. He was taking small steps forward.

"Ji-" He was about to scream something but he felt a pair of arms around his waist.

"Jimin..?! Is this you? Why the hell are you doing this? " He asked the person, who was hugging him from the back.

That person just let out a chuckle and a sudden realization hit him that it wasn't Jimin, it was Y/n.

"Y/N...?! " He yelled out and at that time all the lights went on and Taehyung was already in his living room, which was decorated with balloons and ribbons. Jimin came off from his hiding place.

Taehyung got shocked and was not able to figure out anything until they both screamed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! "

This made him realize that it was his birthday and he was happy that his best friend and girlfriend remembered it.

He cried emotionally in front of them because his parents didn't have enough time to celebrate his birthday and he completely forgot his birthday.

They comforted him and celebrated his birthday while smiling and laughing.

"But, Y/n..what about that breakup?? " He asked sadly to Y/n. Jimin and Y/n laughed, making him more confused.

"That was actually a PRANK! " Y/n said while controlling herself from laughing, while Jimin was laughing his ass out.

"Oh, I thought... " Tae was about to say but Y/n interrupted him.

"You know?! When I played the prank, I expected you to be possessive. I've expected, you to say, 'You're only mine!' and kiss me, but NO. You gave up easily. " Y/n was telling about her dreamy words and what she had expected from Taehyung, while he was looking at him with his mouth open in shock.

"You... Want me to do... That? " Taehyung asked shyly and Y/n nodded excitedly, which make Tae more shy.

They all celebrated and Jimin left soon. He gifted Taehyung a T-shirt. After Jimin left, they both went to the rooftop. They were admiring the sky, which was full of bright stars.

"Taehyung... " Y/n called him and he hummed in response.

"Show me your hand! " She ordered, Taehyung looked at her and pulled his hands out of his pockets.

Y/n took his right hand and pulled out a box from her jacket's pocket. She opened the box and it revealed a silver bracelet. She tied the bracelet around his hands. Taehyung eyes brightened up and he hugged Y/n.

"Thank you so much! " Taehyung exclaimed while hugging her tightly in his arms. They both parted away.

"Taehyung, promise me you will never leave me again?! Even if I did something wrong, just stay with me. Don't just leave and try to give me one more chance. Please! "Y/N said sadly as she knew that the dare would get revealed in front of him someday and she was afraid if Taehyung left her.

"Why would you say that? I won't leave you, I'll give you a chance and trust you no matter what. " He wiped the tears of Y/N, which came out because of his nice words.

However, Y/N didn't feel good about the dare. She wanted to pour out everything in front of him, but she was afraid.

 She wanted to pour out everything in front of him, but she was afraid

______________________________________

Part 16 is over~

So, what do you think will happen?! Will Taehyung stay by her side in the future after knowing about the dare?!

Anw, vote for it if you're satisfied with this chapter, and feel free to comment.

Thank you~