♡|8|♡

"Who is Jungkook? " He asked and held my hand, as he thought that I'll go. I looked at him and chuckled. I knew he was jealous. But, what will I reply now?

___________________________________

"awwh! Are you jealous?!" I asked and smirked at him but he just stood there with a poker face, which showed no emotion. He didn't let go of my hand.

"N-no, I am not..." He said and I flashed my devilish smirk at him. He didn't react at all.

"Then, let go of my hand," I said but, the grip around my grip tightened. He looked at me with his eyes, full of anger.

"C'mon, let's not fight!" I said, trying to tease him but his eyes became shiny because of the tears, which were welling up in his eyes.

"It's okay if you don't wanna say- " he said sadly and let go of my hand. I cut him off by yelling "Yahhh!!!" I held his hands. he looked at me with his sad face.

"What do you mean by 'I don't wanna say'?? huh?! You should ask me forcibly because you are my boyfriend. It seems like, you don't care about my- " I said but my words got interrupted by his.

"No!!!! I care about you. I thought it would be weird to force you." He said and I flicked his head. He winced in pain that made me giggle. He glared at me.

"Haha! Okay, okay! I'll tell you... Jungkook is my best friend, " I said and he sighed. I thought of teasing him even more so, I did that. "And, I love him. " I added and looked in his direction because he was burning in jealousy.

"Good! " He said but, I wanted to tease him more so, I continued.

"Do you know, how we met?! " I asked and he shook his head as 'NO!' "Okay, lemme, tell you! We both met in school. In our kindergarten school. Because of him, I am a bad girl now because he inspired me. He always wanted to be a bad boy and he even encouraged me to be one and I agreed because I don't want to be a weak girl, who cries over small things. I wanted to be bold. " I explained and he nodded with an 'o' expression.

"Oh! So, Jungkook is of your age?! " He asked and I nodded happily. I was excited to meet Jk again.

"Okay, but tell me, why are you here?!" I asked him and hugged him from behind because I knew he was jealous. He smiled a little.

'But, why the hell am I doing this? Why am I hugging him? Because of the dare? Yeah, I guess! ' I thought and shrugged it off.

"I am not feeling sleepy. " He said and smiled shyly.

"Tae, I am also not feeling sleepy, let's go to my room and sleep together. Maybe, this will work. " I said and he looked shocked by my words, I chuckled.

"C'mon! What are you thinking? Let's go! " I said and dragged him with me to my room.

I laid on my bed and he laid beside me. I smirked, feeling proud of myself as I was completing the dare smoothly and he didn't know about it.

"Y/n! " He called. I hummed in response. He faced me towards him and held my hands while laying on the bed. I looked at him confusedly.

"Happy Birthday! " With that, he pecked my forehead, my eyes widened. It's for the first time.

"Thank you, Tae! " I uttered out of shock.

We both fell asleep while keeping a safe distance. He slept early, so took I took the chance to click a picture of him. I clicked it and send it to our girl's group.

Messages:-

Me:-
(Picture)
Look, I did it...
I am completing my dare
And also being cringy to him.

It was nighttime, so they were sleeping. I kept my phone aside and looked beside me to see Tae sleeping peacefully like a baby. He is so cute. I, somehow, felt bad for doing all these to him. He loves me, but I am just playing with him?!

'I don't think, I am doing good. But, what about my dare? Argh! Whatever... ' all these thoughts, running inside my head. I shrugged it off and sighed.

'The only thing I want is Jungkook. I want to talk to him, it's been so long. ' I thought happily and slept.

__________________________________

Yassss! Finally, the 8th part is also out. I am trying my best to make Y/n a bad girl, Idk if it's really giving you bad girl vibes, or not?!

And, is it good? Do you like it?

As always, the comment section is always open for you to drop any comments. Feel free to do so and yeah, please vote for it, if you liked it. ♡'・ᴗ・'♡