♡|28|♡

I glanced at my watch as I walked towards Taehyung's office. My watch showed me that I was already 5 minutes late.
I hope he won't get angry!

"Good morning, Tae! " I said as I turned the knob to open the door. He smiled looking at me which made my day. I walked to him with a smile on my lips.

"Let's go! " I exclaimed as we've to pick our special guest in 15 minutes. He nodded and we both walked off his office.

"Lemme make an announcement before going! " He said, I looked at him in confusion as there is nothing important to announce right now.

"What kind of announcement? " I asked but he just ignored me and made his way towards the assembly Hall.

After some time, all the members gathered there and the silent place turned into a fish market. -_-

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to say that we are going to have a party this Sunday, which is tomorrow. It's a celebration of me being your CEO. We haven't celebrated that yet so we gonna do it this weekend and y'all are invited. " He said and smiled. All the people present over there turned their boring faces into a chaotic one.

A smile spread across my face too. I was happy as I was gonna have a party after all this works.

His appa was there too, smiling at his son, and said, "I hope you would introduce your lady on that day. " His appa's gaze diverted towards me, while my gaze diverted towards the crowd of people, who were looking at me weirdly. I faked a smile on them.

"Appa, what lady are you talking about? " He asked in confusion but this didn't hide his box shape of a smile.

"Oh yeah, why should I ask you about your lady when she is right in front of me. " He said in a dramatic way while looking at me once again. And, once again all the people looked at me weirdly. I just ignored them and turned my face in annoyance.

"Yah, don't behave like this. Just be a little girly! " A voice coming from the crowd lingered in my ear. I looked back and found out that Jimin is the owner of that voice. I gave him a disgusted look and looked forward.

What did he mean by a 'little girly'? Should I be shy?

Lemme try~

I smiled widely and tilted my head while looking down and stroked my hair.

Is it working?

"Yucks, you suck at being girly, you look creepy! " Jimin said while sitting beside me. I glared at him but he just laughed his ass out. I kicked his leg and went out of the assembly Hall as Taehyung's announcement his over.

I waited for Tae in my office while roaming my eyes around. He went inside his cabin in a hurry as we were already late. I could see him as there were glass instead of brick walls.

I was noticing his each and every move, he is really a messy person as he was searching for something inside his drawer.

"What is he searching for? " I mumbled to myself as he looked so tensed and serious. I was about to go to him but I saw a wide boxy smile spreading across his face.

He wore something in his hands, I diverted my gaze towards his wrist as he was wearing a bracelet there. I noticed it and it was the same bracelet, which I've gifted him on his birthday a long ago.

He still has it!

I don't know why but tears welled up in my eyes. I was so happy that just because of the bracelet which I gave him, he got tensed and after getting that, he was smiling so widely.

He still loves me for real~

I turned around facing my back at him so that he couldn't see me and I wiped my tears of happiness slowly.

"Y/n, let's go! " A deep voice called me and it was Tae. I turned around and gave him a smile.

We walked out of the company but a pair of footsteps followed us. We both turned around to see that pabo Jimin.

"What happened, Jimin? " Taehyung asked him, he just replied with a quick question, "Can I come with you? "

"Okay, let's go! " Taehyung replied and we all went to the car.

But...

While sitting in the car, I wanted to sit beside Tae but Jimin didn't let me.

"You bish! Go and sit in the front, lemme sit here. " I ordered Jimin but he just simply rolled his eyes, which annoyed me the most.

"Nah, I'll sit with Tae! " He argued with me, "but, I want to sit in the b-back seat! " I made an excuse as I was feeling shy to tell them that I actually want to sit with Tae.

"Nah, I'll sit in the back seat! "

"No, I'll! "

"Nah- "

"Yah, you both shut up! I'll sit on the front seat! " Taehyung yelled and sat in the front seat, leaving both of us dumbfounded!

We both looked at each other, Jimin laughed at me while I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I and Jimin sat together in the back seat as we were left with no choice.

I and Jimin bickered all the way to the airport while Taehyung looked so done with us and the driver uncle was smiling at us.

"They both are really cute together! " The driver uncle mumbled with a small smile.

"Oye driver uncle, pay attention to your driving and they aren't couples! He has a girlfriend! " Taehyung whisper yelled at the driver which made his eyes go wide.

__

We were waiting for that important person's flight to arrive. We were already late and the plane was making us wait for more. -_-

I sighed while looking down at my watch as it was taking a long time. I was staring at the second hand moving around inside the clock while suddenly Taehyung bowed to someone.

I did the same without even glancing at the person as I was already bored, "Annyeong haseyo (hello!), I'm Choi Y/n! "

"Hey Y/n! " That person said in his cheerful voice. I looked up to see him, he was smiling at me brightly, so I did the same, "Ayyee, so it's you~"

He nodded and said something in excitement, "I've something to tell you! " With that, he hugged me so tight that it became hard for me to breathe and he was clinging onto me like a kid in front of Tae and Jimin, who were giving us disgusted looks.

"This bish! "

__________________________________

So, here we go with part 28. It's finally over! I've been trying to write this for a very long time and now, finally, I did it~

So, how's life going?!

Anyways, do you know who was that person?! You probably know. *sighs*

Keep reading to know more.

As always vote and comment whatever you want. I really enjoy your comments. I really want to reply to your comments but I can't! ಥ‿ಥ

Anyways~

Thank y'all! ~