♡|35|♡

"And, this is how we met! " Y/n said this to the boy who was sitting and holding her daughter, Taeha's hand.

"Woah, aunty! Your love story is really awesome! " That boy said. Y/n smiled and replied, "I know, son-in-law! "

"What? Eomma, did you accepted our relationship already? " Her daughter exclaimed excitedly as her eomma nodded.

"Yes, obviously. He is a good guy for you, so why not? Right, Tae? " She said and looked towards Tae for his approval.

"Yes, I totally agree with this marriage! " Taehyung said which made Taeha to jump out of her place and hug her parents because of happiness.

"Yah, keep my sister happy or else I'll kill you. " Tyron, Taeha's oppa said to Taeha's soon to be husband, Jeongsan.

"yah, hyung! I'll never hurt. You know me very well! " Jeongsan said.

"Everything is fine. But, did your dad approved this? " Y/n asked him.

"Yes, he did. He said he will meet you after you accept me. To be honest, he is afraid of getting his son rejected! " He explained.

"Aaish, that old man! " Y/n exclaimed while Jeongsan flashed his bunny smile just like his father.

"Eomma, I'm going to Jimin uncle's house. Jieun needs some help! " Y/n's youngest daughter, Viyenna said while coming out of her room.

"Ouh, jieun needs you!? Or, are you going to meet eunwo, jimin's son?! " Y/n raised an eye brow on her while she blushed like her appa and all the people present over there started making noise.

"Well, you don't need to lie to me. You can go! " Y/n said and Viyenna went away shyly.

Time skip (TaeHa's Marriage)

"Everything is going so smoothly in our life! " Y/n said while resting her head on Taehyung's shoulder while watching his daughter TaeHa being happy with Jeongsan.

"Yeah, smooth like butter! " Tae exclaimed.

"wait, today is their 1st night, isn't it? " Y/n smirked and looked at Tae.

"Please, don't do any mischievous things in our daughter's 1st night! " He said pleading to Y/n.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm not ruining their night. But... TYRON! " Y/n called his son after completing her sentence.

"Yes, eomma! " Tyron replied while running to his mother.

"Today is your Sister's first night! Don't you think you should do something?" Y/n said and smirked mentally.

"What should I do? " He shrugged in a naive manner.

Y/n made a disgusted face at him and said, "Leave it, you seems so innocent just like your dad! "

(ImaJIN this is Tyron looking at Y/n like this : ↑)

Tyron shrugged off and turned around to bump into a girl.

"Ouh, I'm sorry! " He apologized to the girl as he bowed instantly.

"Tyron...? " The girl said and smiled happily at him while he was standing there confused.

"Ommo, Tyron... You forgot her? " Y/n asked as she approached them.

"I never knew her! " He said innocently which made that girl pout.

"She is Jina, Isabella's daughter. You both used to play together and You once said that you like her " Y/n explained to Tyron .

"Ouh, jina, my bestie. I'm sorry! " Tyron said shyly.

"Don't talk to me! " she said and walked away from there with a pout.

"yah, eomma! She is angry. What do I do? " He panicked. "Go and make it up to her. " y/n replied.

As Tyron went after Jina, Isabella and Jihoon came out of nowhere and Isabella hugged Y/n.

"Yah, you're late! " Y/n said and smacked her forehead.

The day went well. Everyone was happy and everyone got the one they wanted to be with.

___

"Now, you should sleep! " Taehyung said to his granddaughters who were listening to Y/n's bedtime story.

"Okay, halappa. Good night, haleomma! " They both said and slept together while Taehyung and Y/n came to their room.

They sat together in the balcony under the moonlight where Y/n was resting her head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Everything in our life is perfect and complete. All our dreams came true. Thank you so much, Tae for being by my side. " Y/n said as Taehyung smiled.

"You're still handsome at the age of 60! " Y/n said and Tae blushed like he used to be in his early days. "You're still shy! " Y/n said and giggled.

"Well, thank you so much to you too for being by my side. But, not all of my dreams came true. " He said which made Y/n worry.

"Which dream? " She asked.

"I actually wanted 5 kids not 3." He said and pouted.

"Abbey saale- "

______

Everything in life isn't perfect, but it's still the best for us. Happiness is not about getting all you want, it is about enjoying all you have!

THE END!

Thank you~

Thank you~