♡|24|♡

"And, I'm... Ready! " I exclaimed happily as I tied my tie properly.

I checked out myself in the mirror for the last time, as I've to impress Tae. I headed out of my house to see a car?

Suddenly, the glass went down and it revealed Tae inside it. I gave him a small smile and looked at him confused.

"Hop in! We'll go together. " He ordered.

"Why do you want to go with me? I see... You're already impressed, hmm? " I smirked at him, which made him look away. I smiled at his reaction, as he was somehow blushing.

"No, I just want to show you the way to our company. " He said something, which was an excuse.

"Taehyung, your company is one of the biggest companies in Korea, everyone knows where it is. " I said and laughed at him while sitting inside his car.

He started driving, the drive was full of dead silence. He wasn't speaking anything.

"How were you? " I asked out suddenly. "What? " He asked, "HOW WERE YOU? " I said it loudly.

"Fine! " He replied shortly and it was again pin-drop silence there. I sighed and peeped outside the window.

"Here! " He said and we both walked to the KTH Company. I was feeling nervous just by seeing the building.

We walked inside the company and many people started greeting Taehyung by calling him 'sir' or 'boss'.

He walked to the stage and gave his speech, while I just sat down there. His appa was also there, smiling proudly at his son, as he was giving a good speech.
Like father-like son, both are good-looking men.

"... Lastly, I want y'all to meet my Personal assistant, Choi Y/n! " Taehyung said and pointed towards me from the stage, making me more nervous.

He signaled me to come to upstage. I walked there silently and stood behind Tae.

"So, Ladies and gentlemen, this is my P.A. She was... I don't remember properly, my classmate, I guess. " He said and I looked at him in shock. Classmate? Omg, we've dated- He could've said 'just friends' rather than a classmate. It hurts.

His father showed us the way to his office and also to my cabin, which was present right in front of his office and the walls were made up of glass, which makes it more beautiful.

'Well, if it's a glass-walled cabin, I can see Tae and he can even see him anytime he wants. ' I thought to myself and smiled.

"Why are you smiling? " A deep voice startled me. I looked up to see Tae. "Oh, it's nothing, " I replied, he nodded his head and sat on his chair.

"Um... Where is your appa? " I asked.

"He left while you were daydreaming and smiling. " He said, not looking at me.

"Okay, " I said.

A lady entered the room with lots of files, I sat in front of Tae and she explained everything.

"... And this is the matter of business, you have to cheat on other companies, like overtaking their places and many more. " She ended her explanation with these words.

"Don't worry, she is really good at that. " Taehyung said and smiled at her, she looked at him weirdly and gave me a weird smile before leaving.

"Excuse me, what do you mean? " I said and slammed my hand lightly on his table, not angrily.

"I said the truth! " He said.

"Oh, really? Then, why did you call me your classmate, am I just your classmate? You should've said that I'm your friend. " I said.

"No more discussion, go to your cabin! " He said while examining the file. He didn't even look at me.

I walked away while frowning. I looked him from my room through the glass wall before sighing.

There was a document on my desk and I've to do that, so I just started doing my job by managing the files.

Suddenly, the telephone in my room started ringing, I picked it up and it was Tae. He called me to his office.

"Do these works as well! " He said.

"But, these are too much. " I said, he didn't reply anything, so I agreed.

I walked to my cabin and started managing those files as well but again he called me to give me more works.
He was making me do overwork and he was doing that on purpose.

"I'm going home, come after completing your work! " He said and left early, while I was there sitting, dumbfounded.

Whoa! He left me with loads of work on my first day.

I overworked there.

"FINALLY!! " I exclaimed as my work was finished, I grabbed my coat and started walking down the streets, it was already 8:30 in the evening.

I reached my home and took a bath before eating my dinner. I really enjoyed the day with Taehyung but he was being ridiculous. First, he called me just his classmate, then a cheater, and now, he was working the shit out of me.

A week passed like this, I would always try to act nice in front of him, but he never responds. Whenever I insist on him to eat together, he would simply deny it.

He kept on ignoring me, which was making me sad. He always works me out and gives me a lot of work.

It was just 1 week and I'm already tired.

_____________________________________

Part 24 is out, FINALLYYY!!!!

Hihi! Do you like this chapter? What will happen next? What will Y/n do? How will she succeed in making him love her?

Keep reading to know more!

Anw, vote for the story if you like it and do comments.

Thank y'all~