♡|27|♡

(Taehyung's POV)

I walked to my cabin with the guilt of doing that to Y/n. She must be angry.

I sat in my place and stared at her cabin through the glass walls, which were made for me so that  I can look at her.

She came smiling like nothing happened and sat in her place. She didn't even spare a glance at me, which she always does.

She was doing her work peacefully, but I was just dying in the guilt for doing that to her.

Is she ignoring me?!

I completed my work and glanced at her, as it was the time when she would come to me and ask for the company in eating.

But, she didn't!

She started to walk outside of her office, which made me frown. I followed her to know where she's going?

She walked to Yeonjun's cabin and asked him to eat with her. I felt so jealous at that moment.

I walked in there and dragged Y/n with me gently while faking a smile at Yeonjun, who was so confused.

"Yah!! " Y/n yelled as I dragged her to my cabin.

"What are you doing there? "

"I was asking him to eat with me! "

"You could've asked me that! "

"I know your answer would be NO, so why? "

"Aaish, let's eat! " I said and make her sit on the chair in front of me. We ate together but she didn't say anything. She was not even looking at me.

"I'm sorry for that day! "

"It's okay! " She said sternly without even looking at me. She was so focused on her food. I sighed sadly and continued.

I wish I could confess my feelings but she seems so annoyed by me.

.

(Y/n POV)

OMG-
Did he just make me sit with him?

I'm so glad that he did.

So, Aera wasn't lying.

He sighed sadly and started eating his food, which made me feel bad for my behaviour but he deserves it.

I ate my food and started packing up my stuff, he stared at me, sorrowfully. I was about to go but he held my wrist softly.
I turned to see him looking down sadly.

"I'm sorry! " With that he hugged me, making me gasp in shock. "I'm really sorry, Y/n. I didn't mean to say that! " He said and hugged me more tightly.

"It's okay, " I said and parted away from him while smiling nervously. He flashed his boxy smile, which was enough for me to get butterflies inside my stomach.

I completed my work soon and left that place or my office. I walked to my house while smiling eye-to-eye like an idiot.

I took my bath as it was evening and started chugging my snack while watching kdramas but I was interrupted by a call.

"Yahh, what? " I yelled at the person while picking up the phone, without looking at the caller ID. That person disturbed my quality time and also interrupted when the main leads were about to kiss.

"Umm... Y/n?! " A deep voice from the other side responded. I parted the phone away from my ear and looked at its screen, which showed the person's ID. It was Taehyung, I bit my tongue and replied.

"Yes..." I replied and laughed nervously.

"Tomorrow, I've got an appointment with an important person, you've to accompany me. Are you okay with it? " He asked.

"Yeah, sure... " I agreed.

"Be ready by 8 am, we've to pick him up. " He said. "Okay! " I replied.

"Bye, good night. Take care of yourself! " He said, which made my face go red again.

"You too... " With that, I cut the call while smiling once again like a stupid.

"I love you~" Taehyung said as Y/n cut the call, he always does that after talking to Y/n.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_____________________________________

Part 27 is also over~

Do you like this part? Or, is it boring just like the others? Do you know what will happen next?

Keep reading to know more.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank y'all~