♡|10|♡

Taehyung's POV:-

That guy just hugged Y/n and she hugged him back. I felt very jealous. He asked Y/n about me and she held his hand and came near me.

"Meet Taehyung, Kim Taehyung! " She stated while wrapping her hands around my arms, interlocking them.

I added up, "Her boyfriend! "

"WHAT? YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?! " he yelled out of shock.

"Yes! And, what's your problem with that? " I asked him. He just looked at me and giggled. He gave Y/n his smirk.

"Y/n, I want to talk to you! We are meeting after so long, " He said and she nodded her head happily. "And, Mr. Kim please allow us to do so, I want talk to her alone, please! " He asked for my permission. I wanted to disagree but Y/n was so happy to see him, so I agreed.

Y/n POV:-

"So, tell me, where did you get a boyfriend? " Jungkook asked as we walked away from Taehyung.

"It's a very long story... " I said and spilled the tea, he got shocked as I explained to him everything about that stupid dare.

"Y/n, seriously?! " He asked out of shock.

I smiled proudly before replying, "Yes! "

"Y/n, you know what? I want you to be a bad girl, not a playgirl! Stop playing with him. " He told me and I got shocked by his words.

"What? But, he's a nerd and you don't have any problem if your BFF will date a nerd? " I asked and rolled my eyes on him.

"What is the problem, if he is a nerd? He loves you Y/n. I've seen that, don't let him go because of this stupid dare. " He said but I just frowned.

"Yah, stupid! I know he loves me, but I don't! " I said and flicked his forehead, making him wince in pain.

"Are you sure? You don't love him? " He asked and I nodded my head. "Why would I love a nerd? "

"Would you not feel bad when he's gone? When he'll not be around you after the dare? Would you not miss him? " He asked me a lot of questions and I felt bad. His question Saddened me.

"Let's not talk about it! " I said and walked inside my house, leaving him behind.

When I reached home, I saw Tae sitting on the sofa alone and looking down. I felt bad for leaving him alone. I walked to the sofa and sat beside him.

"Taehyung! " I exclaimed and wrapped my hands around his arms. He looked at me and smiled sadly. Just then, Jungkook entered the house and sat near me.

I turned my head back to Tae and asked, "what happened, Tae? " He said nothing.

"I think Taehyungshhi's mood is off, why don't we go to the amusement park? " Jungkook exclaimed and I nodded in agreement happily.

"Woah! That's a good idea. You all kids should go there! " My eomma exclaimed from another room.

"Let's cut the cake now, I can't wait! " Appa said. "Me too! " Jungkook replied. I giggled at both of them and dragged Taehyung with me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~" Everyone clapped and wished me as I cut the cake. I gave the first piece of the cake to my eomma and appa.

Then, the two boys were left to feed to. I just got confused about whom to give the cake first?! So, I pulled out my hands in their direction, as they were standing together and waited for them to eat.