♡|15|♡

Taehyung's POV:-

I saw Y/n sitting alone in her place, so I decided to pay her a visit. It was recess time in our school and children were leaving the classroom for the canteen.

"Hey! " I exclaimed and smiled at her. She stood up from her place without even glancing at me and walked away.

'Is she on her periods? " I thought and started walking behind her. She entered the canteen and sat alone, away from her friends. I was shocked by her behaviour.

"Tae, come and join us! " Jimin asked me to join him, as he was sitting with Areum, jihun and Isabella. I went to them.

"What happened to Y/n!? " I asked but they all shook their head, "we don't know! "

I walked to Y/n and sat in front of her, "Hey, what happened?! " I asked but she looked down while eating. I didn't disturbed her much and we both ate silently.

She stood up and started walking away, I walked behind her. She was walking so weakly and she kept ignoring me. What had happened?!

I held her elbow and make her face me. She gasped as she turned to face me. I can't see her like that.

"Y/n, talk to me, what happened? " I asked but she just looked down without replying, which made me more curious and uncontrollable.

I dragged her gently with me to our school field. No one was there as the class had already started.

"What happened to you? Why aren't you replying? Why the HELL ARE YOU IGNORING ME? " I yelled at her angrily, she pursued her lips rather than replying.

"Y/n! What happe-" My words are interrupted by her words, which made me shook.

"Let's break up! " She said while looking down expressionlessly. My eyes widened and I wasn't able to utter any word that time.

"What? But, why? " I asked her softly, she looked at me blankly and looked down.

"I don't want to be with you! Bye! " She said and walked away. I didn't knew when tears flowed down my cheeks. My eyes and mouth were wide open because of her response.

'Did she really meant that?
Is there something that's bothering her?
Is she... Cheating on me? ' many thoughts were running through my mind, making me go dumb.

I fell on my knees and cried.

'Is this because I'm a nerd? '

__________________________________

Part 15 is also out~

Thank you so much for 100+ votes, I'm really happy.

BTW, if you like this chapter then please vote for it, do comments as the comment box is always open! (*∩ω∩)

Thank you~