♡|2|♡

"Hey!!! TAEHYUNG! " I called his name. He turned and looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Y-yeah? " He asked nervously.

"Umm... Can I walk with you? " I asked trying to be nice, which was not that easy for me. He looked shocked by my response. I forced a smile on my face.

"O-okay! " He stuttered. I walked with him.

"Tae? I mean... Can I call you Tae? " I asked him. He was getting shocked by my words.

"Okay! " He said.

"Tae, what is your favourite colour? " I asked, trying to start a topic. It was weird.

"Um... My fav colour is Gray. What about you? " He asked me.

"Umm... Mine is BLACK! " I said and he nodded. I looked at him once again. He was very tall. My head could hardly touch his chin.

"Can I be your friend? " I asked. I was not an outgoing person, so it was hard for me to start the conversation and the same goes with him, he was an introvert, after all!

"Uh? Yeah! " He said and smiled at me. It was beautiful, to be honest! I chuckled.

"But, Y/n? Why do you want to be my friend? " He asked and I ran out of answer at that moment. What should I reply?!

"Because... I like you! " I said directly. I mentally face palmed myself. He looked at me in shock.

"What?! " He asked. I smiled nervously. I looked down and bit my lips.

"Yeah, I like you. I want to be your girlfriend! " I said. It was so new for me to be this clingy. He was just shocked by my words. He seemed speechless.

"I have never expected that. " He said. Yeah, how can he expect this?! We've never talked to each other.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same... I can wait! " I said. I can see a smile forming on his face.

"This is so new to me. I mean... No one loves me because I am a nerd but you are the first one to like me! " He explained and I somehow felt bad for him.

"No! I love you, even if you are a nerd. " I said anything that came to my mind. It was hard for me to be this clingy. Oh god! Save me.

"You love me? " He asked with his eyes shining because of the tears. He was tearing up because I love him?!

But, it was just a dare.

"Yeah! I do! " I said and smiled nervously.

"Thanks but I'll think about it," he said and we walked quietly to my house. he walked me home. I went to my home's door and turned around to see him smiling. My heart stopped for a bit by seeing him smiling like that. I smiled and waved at him. He waved back and I went inside my house.

'He is so innocent. Lol! ' I thought and smirked, as I was proceeding in my dare.

But, something kept me up while sleeping.

Is it good to play with him?! he seemed happy by the fact that someone loves him. Should I do it?!

Taehyung's POV:-

 I smiled as I saw her walking inside her home. It's new to me. I hope this is not any kind of prank on me. She is beautiful, of course! no doubt but why did she choose to love me?! I have nothing. No one loves me. But, she does?!

I'll think about it.

__________________________________

hi!! so, part 2 is over~ Thank you so much for reading this. Please show some love by voting for it and feel free to drop anything in the comment section.

Thank you!~