xii. fallen angel

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦ | ᵉʳᵉʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

AS MARGOT PREDICTED, the pricks at the military police didn't take too kindly to Eren's newfound power and had ordered to kill him with immediate affect

AS MARGOT PREDICTED, the pricks at the military police didn't take too kindly to Eren's newfound power and had ordered to kill him with immediate affect. But Commander Pixis had stepped in and called off the execution, instead insisting that Eren could help to block the whole made in Wall Rose, thus not allowing anymore Titans to enter. It was a solid plan, that would only work it Eren could change back into a Titan at will. This whole situation was still fresh in Margot's head, and she still had a hard time processing it. Only this morning had she been speaking with Eren on top of the wall as they cleaned the cannons. Now Trost District was overrun by Titans, and Eren could now change into one? She had signed up for more than she had bargained for.

In the meantime, the other cadets had to assist in keeping the Titans away from Eren and louring them away to a corner of the Wall, as Titans tend to move towards concentrated areas of humans. There, they can take out Titans with the cannons mounted on the Walls. A small group of elite soldiers were assigned to protect Eren while he moves the boulder to plug the hole, but Margot insisted on staying with the other cadets. More specifically, Jean and Marco.

Alas, a red flare had gone up, signalling that Eren's side of the plan had failed. But that didn't mean the other cadets had permission to stop their task. All she was hoping for, as well as reclaiming Wall Rose, was that Eren didn't get killed in the process. Or anyone else, for that matter.

Another problem that had arose was the wound to Margot's side, which had become increasingly more painful and restricted some of her movements. She hadn't remembered to get it treated before launching into the second part of the operation, and now had to deal with the blood that had stained the lower part of her shirt.

   "Fucking dumbass," Margot cursed herself as she lifted her shirt, examining the wound. But she didn't have time to give it proper attention, having to follow the other cadets in leading away the Titans. Her injury would have to wait. It's just a scratch, she told herself.

The wind whipped against her face as the manoeuvre gear pulled her through the air, her swords at the ready and prepared to engage in combat with the Titans. They weren't supposed to, having to avoid combat where possible, only engaging if necessary. Just get them to the wall, Margot kept telling herself as she followed the rest of Jean's squad.