ii. the devil's mistress

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦ | ᵉʳᵉʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

YELENA HAD BROUGHT FORTH new information from Zeke Jaeger

YELENA HAD BROUGHT FORTH new information from Zeke Jaeger. Supposedly Marley had been at war for many years with different countries, and the loss of their Colossal and Female Titan had only enticed their enemies further, declaring war yet again. Yelena had been from one of those countries and was forced to become a soldier for Marley, along with Onyankopon. Then they met Zeke Jaeger and became the "Anti-Marleyan Volunteers", with their goal being to free the Eldian people. Margot wasn't entirely convinced, purely because Zeke Jaeger was involved.

Zeke Jaeger, I've met him before I think, Margot thought to herself, sifting through her memories. She remembered him, vaguely. The bearded blonde man who had spoken briefly to Eren and herself after they had defeated Bertholdt back in Shiganshina. Eren's half brother, also known as the Beast Titan. The same Zeke Jaeger who got Miche and the rest of Connie's family and village killed, as well as nearly all the Scouts - including Erwin. Yeah, I don't trust that overgrown furball.

   "Absurd! I don't want to hear it!" Someone yelled during the meeting, followed by other exclamations of protest.

   "He's the Beast Titan!"

   "He turned the people of Ragako into Titans and incited a panic!"

   "This is the same person who nearly annihilated the Scouts!"

Margot glanced over at Eren who had been awfully quiet, his hand resting on her thigh under the table. It was difficult to decipher his judgment on the matter by just his facial expression alone - he wasn't conveying much.

   "His one and only goal is to retake the Founding Titan," Zachary said from beside Queen Historia. "Since he can't do it by force, he'll attempt it diplomatically."

   "He should know we'll expect that. Let's hear what else he has to say," Pyxis defended. Hanji nodded in agreement, before turning back to the report in their hands.

   "According to Zeke, he has a secret plan to solve the Eldian issue. To carry it out, it requires the Founding Titan and a Titan with royal blood," Hanji continued reading. Eren's eyes widened, the hand he had resting on Margot tensing up. "With both, the world can be saved. However, he'll only reveal the plan when his conditions are met."