v. first-time

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

warning: smut ahead. sub!eren (mostly), sex, oral (male and female receiving), etc. if you want to skip the smut just go down to the ⚔️ emoji near the end

   "YOU THINK you're ready to have sex?" Margot repeated, gently easing him away from her neck

   "YOU THINK you're ready to have sex?" Margot repeated, gently easing him away from her neck. "I mean, I don't want to do anything you're not sure about-"

   "No, I know I want to," Eren reassured her, nodding to solidify his point. "There's nobody else I'd rather lose it to."

   "I mean, I'd hope not," Margot chuckled, wanting to ease the nerves she could tell were creeping up on him.

   "Sorry, I worded that wrong," Eren said. Before he could fumble on his words more, Margot wrapped her arms around his neck and made the first move, connecting their lips in another passionate kiss. Eren melted into it right away, his fingers already working away to remove her Scout uniform. 

Margot deepened the kiss, his mouth parting as her tongue glided gently across his bottom lip, prompting a soft groan to escape his throat. He was like putty in her hands, his body reacting to her hips as they moved against his own, creating a friction that had him pulling away from the kiss to take a breather. All his aggression from earlier had dissolved, allowing her to take the lead.

   "Ah, Margot." The way he moaned her name was enough for arousal to build up below, lips latching onto his neck as she worked at removing the bottom half of his clothes as well as her own, keeping on their underwear. However, the delight she received from hearing his sounds only made her want to tease him more.

   "Does this feel good, Eren?" Margot asked as she lowered herself back down onto his lap, slowly grinding her covered crotch against his clothed erection. His head fell back, unable to give a coherent response for a few seconds as his fingers dug into her sides.

   "It feels so good," Eren finally said, bringing his hands up to push her down harder against his crotch. Gently peeling his hands away, she got up and lowered herself onto her knees after placing a kiss on his lips to silence his complaints. "What are you doing?"

   "Do you trust me?" Margot asked, gliding her hands over his inner thighs. He nodded, watching her movements. "Relax. I'm gonna make you feel good, okay? Just tell me if you feel uncomfortable."

After receiving another nod, Margot brought her hands up to his crotch, palming his dick through the material covering it. A shudder passed over his body, desperate to be released from the confinement of his boxers and instead feel the softness of her hands. Pre-cum stained the material, showing just how much he needed her attention. Those eyes are gonna kill me, Eren thought to himself as he maintained eye contact with her, teal eyes pupils blown and full of lust.