e i g h t e e n

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

"c'mon, princess," i grinned as i pulled her out of the hotel room. "i'm tryna go to central park."

after a long day of doing a show, meet and greet, and press, we finally had some time to ourselves. we're in new york on the last night of billie's tour. tomorrow we go back to california, but until then, i wanted to go to central park.

"baby, i'm sore as hell." she whined.

"well when you're begging for more, what do you expect me to do? stop?" i teased, but still pulled her closer to me, giving her a concerned look. "you need me to carry you, cutie?"

"please?"

i turned around, letting her get on my back. she held on while i carried her to the elevator, pressing the '1' button once i stepped me.

"you know, it's a wonder i was able to perform tonight." she said.

"aww," i fake pouted. "big baby."

"you're so annoying." she complained.

"yet you love me." i grinned.

"for some reason." she teased, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

<~~~~~>

"fun fact, actually really sad fact, i've never seen snow." i told billie, looking up at her as she sat on a bench while i played in the snow.

"really?" she raised a brow.

"yeah. even with all of the money esperanza and alejandro make, they've never taken a vacation or traveled to somewhere that has snow." i rolled my eyes just at the thought of my parents.

i stuck my hand in the snow, getting a bit in my palm, then letting it fall from my hand. i let out a sigh, then looked up at billie, watching as she shivered a bit.

i furrowed my brows as i stood up, taking off my jacket. i walked over, handing it to her. "here, princess; i can't have you out here getting a cold."

"what about you?" she questioned.

"i'll be fine." i assured with a small smile, then bent down, reaching out to pull her beanie over her ears. i then kissed the tip of her nose, watching as a smile spread across her face.

"you're so soft." she commented with a laugh as she pulled my jacket on.

"well, when i've got a literal marshmallow as a girlfriend, it's hard not to be soft." i told her.