s i x t y

b i l l i e

b i l l i e

"you look so fine," i gushed, reaching my arms out for jessie. "sheesh."

"thank you." she smiled, placing her hands on my waist. she gave me a sweet kiss.

"lemme see it again." she murmured. i lifted my hand up and showed her the ring, which made her smile widen. "it's been, like, two weeks and i still can't believe this shit."

"me neither," i said softly, looking at the ring as well. "we can have babies now." i grinned, making her laugh loudly.

"we gotta get married first, then we can think about babies," she chuckled. "and while i love babies, i am not having a child at twenty-one; no way."

"you're right; i don't wanna have a baby at twenty," i agreed, then let out a soft sigh. "our babies are gonna be cute as hell though."

"damn right." she murmured, then gave me another kiss.

"help me pick out my outfit, bubba," i requested, taking her hand and leading her over to my clothes. "okay, so there's this one." i unzipped one, taking it out of the bag to show her.

"fire," she mumbled, taking it in her hands to look at it. "what's your other options though?"

i unzipped the next one, showing it to her. her eyes widened. "that one. i don't even needa look at the other outfits; that one's amazing. i'm deadass bouta finesse that from you after tonight."

"you don't even have ask to wear my clothes, what makes this outfit any different?" i laughed.

"i dunno. it's fire as hell though."

"this one it is then." i grinned, putting the other outfit back. i then led her to my trailer, going inside.

she cupped my face. "you should do your hair in the little space buns; it'd be cute as hell."