f i f t y

b i l l i e

"princess," jj cooed softly from the other side of the tour bus. "come here."

i looked over at her, and she patted her lap. i grinned before walking over.

"hi, bubba." i smiled as i straddled her lap.

"hey, cutie," she murmured. "what do you wanna do today?"

"i want more jewelry, so we're gonna go to this place called icebox in a little bit. they said that they've got some shit custom made for me." i told her.

"oouu," she hummed. "i've been wanting more jewelry too, so that should be fun."

i nodded as she grabbed one of my hands, her thumb running across all the rings i had. she stopped at the two bunny skull rings i had.

"these are so fucking sick," she marveled. "deadass."

"i know, right?" i took the black one off, and slipped it onto one of her fingers, which made her smile softly.

"i love you." she grinned.

"i love you."

i cupped her face, giving her a sweet kiss. my eyes scanned her face after i pulled away. i looked at the scar that was above her eyebrow. i remember asking about it the first time we got ice cream together and her telling me how much she hates it.

my eyes drifted up to her temple, noticing another scar. it was barely noticeable. it was from where marley had punched her after jumping her a year and a half ago.

that bitch.

"hey, bil?" jessie mumbled after a moment, making me look down to meet her eyes. "when did you know that you loved me?"

"the night you took me on the date where we were on that hill overlooking la," i told her. "you had cooked for me and all that. i dunno, you were just being really sweet and adorable... so yeah, that night."

she smiled softly. "i'ma take you back to that spot one day."

"hell yeah," i gave her a kiss. "what about you? when did you realize that you loved me?"

"well the first day of the second semester back in senior year, matt had made a comment about me being in love with you. i thought about it a lot, and i guess i kinda realized that day. but it really hit me that day i came over to baby you while you were on your period. we were cuddling and watching peter pan, and it just... hit me, y'know?"

"i almost told you that i loved you too, but i chickened out," she blushed. "i told you that i loved spending time with you instead. i felt so lame for that."

"i thought it was cute."

she rolled her eyes playfully. "whatever."

she placed her hands on my waist. she tilted her head. "what's your favorite thing about me?"

"like... everything," i chuckled. "but i really like it when we're hugging and you have to stand on your tiptoes to kiss my temple or my forehead. it's adorable as hell."

"i feel so short when i do that." she pouted.

i pressed a kiss to her pouty lips, which, as always, made her smile. "i love that too; how you always smile when i kiss you."

"'cause your kisses are the best." she grinned.

"what's your favorite thing about me?" i questioned.

"your titties."

"oh my god." i rolled my eyes, pushing her shoulder.

"i'm kidding, princess!" she defended through laughs. "your titties do be nice though." one of her hands lifted up to try and place itself on my boobs, but i swatted her hand away, and rolled my eyes again.