f i f t y - e i g h t

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

"home sweet home!" billie exclaimed as she collapsed onto our bed.

i unhooked shiloh's leash, letting her run around the apartment.

i walked over to our bed, laying on top of billie. i slipped my arms under her and buried my face into the crook of her neck.

"touring is tiring as fuck."

"i told you so," she mumbled. "it was a lot better with you there though."

i smiled, placing an innocent kiss to her neck. "i had a lotta fun."

"me too," she murmured. "i'm glad you got to come with me."

she let out a soft sigh. "i'm tired as fuck; can we nap?"

"of course, princess." i chuckled.

<~~~~~>

"bubba, i wanna show you something!" billie called out.

"what is it, my love?" i raised a brow as i walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

i looked on the couch, seeing that she was holding a guitar. i took a sip of my water as i sat next to her.

"finny has been helping me with the chords and shit," she told me, nervously tapping her fingers against the neck of the guitar. "and my spanish might be a little bit off, but... um, yeah."

i let out a soft laugh at her nervous state. "don't be so nervous, princess. you've got this."

she nodded. "right. you ready?"

she started strumming the strings before beginning to sing.

"hoy desperté con ganas de besarte. tengo una sed de acariciarte. enredarme a ti y no soltarte. eres tan embriagante. eres tú, eres tú."

i listened in awe as she sang. her voice honestly sounds so soft and angelic, especially singing this song. i can't even explain it. it's ethereal.

she got to the chorus again. "eres..." she stopped, then mumbled "i can't sing. tú, ladadaaa."

"eres tú," she attempted. "i can't do it." she rasped, her brows furrowed.

"eres tú," she tried again, getting it perfect. she smiled softly as she continued singing.

(a/n stream billie's cover of eres tú, it's so pretty)