b o n u s - f o u r

year: 2024 - jj's pregnancyjessie: 23 years oldbillie: 22 years old

jessie: 23 years old
billie: 22 years old

j e s s i e

"wait, where are you going?" i asked as billie tried getting out of the bed.

"i've gotta piss, please let go of my hand." she chuckled softly.

i pouted as i let go of her hand. "liar, you just don't love me anymore. you're gonna divorce me, aren't you?"

"no, baby," she assured then let out a laugh. "this pregnancy is hitting hard, huh?"

"leave me alone. this is your fault, you made me get pregnant." i complained.

"i didn't make you do anything."

"yes, you did. you fuckin' called me papi, and you know i can't say no when you call me that. it's not fair. i was tricked and bamboozled into this," i whined. "i was seduced."

"i—" she started. she stared at me for a moment before shaking her head and walking to the bathroom.

i waited patiently as she used the bathroom. once she was back in the room, i said "this is the meanest thing you've ever done to me. i seriously can't believe you. this is so incredibly homophobic."

"i'm homophobic, but married to a whole woman. makes sense." she said sarcastically as she got in the bed again.

she tried to cuddle with me, but i pushed her away. "no, i'm mad at you."

"well, that's rude."

"what's rude is you making me get pregnant," i told her. "like... what the fuck, billie?"

"yeah, i'm really starting to regret that."

"so you admit that you made me get pregnant!"

"no," she sighed. "how about you just let me cuddle with you, and we can take a nap?"

"hmm..." i hummed. "okay. you've gotta play with my hair though. pretty please?"

"of course, mama." she opened and her arms and i cuddled into her, laying my head on her chest. she kissed the top of my head before running her hand through my hair.

<~~~~~>

"what the fuck?" i whined as i looked into the mirror. "i've gotten so fat."