t w e n t y - e i g h t

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

"where are you now, princess?" i asked as i fell back onto my bed.

"uhh, i don't know," she mumbled. "finny! where the fuck are we?" she yelled and i pulled my phone away from my ear.

"jesus, a warning would be great next time."

"sorry, baby," she apologized softly. "i'm in berlin."

"what time is it there?" i questioned.

"like six pm. what time is it in la?"

"nine in the damn morning," i groaned. "getting up early as hell for classes is not it."

"you'd think that by now you'd be used to it." she teased.

"honestly," i mumbled. "so, what have you done today, cutie?"

"well, i flew here and landed around twelve, and then took a nap on the way to an interview. by the time i finished, it was almost four, and since then i've been doing soundcheck and shit. what about you, bae?"

"i woke up at seven, went to class, and now i'm on the phone with you. my day has been boring as hell up until now." i told her.

"damn. when's your next class?"

"uhh," i pulled my phone away from my ear to look at the time. "in, like, thirty minutes. i'm not looking forward to it."

"why not, baby?" she quizzed.

"'cause sophia is in that class," i muttered. "she's in my first class too, and it was awkward as hell."

i could hear her scoff and i rolled my eyes. "did she try anything?"

"no, she didn't. you know, i get that you don't like her or whatever, but she was still my friend. and for obvious reasons, i can't hang out with her anymore. this whole situation is ass, and you haven't even asked about how i'm feeling; you just keep saying how much of a 'bitch' she is, even though you've had one conversation with her."

she was silent and i sat up, pulling on my shoes. "it'd be the same thing if ivy told you that she was in love with you. you wouldn't like having to loose a friend, would you?"

i grabbed my book bag from its spot in front of my bed, and grabbed my keys off of the counter, walking out of my dorm. "i-i'm sorry." she apologized, regret in her tone.