t w e n t y - t h r e e

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

"you're so pretty." i murmured to billie.

"thanks, baby." she smiled softly.

i was sitting in her lap while she laid down on her bed, exhausted from a day full of press. it was saturday, so i didn't have any classes. i had asked if i could come over and cuddle, and she immediately agreed.

"what did you do today, bubba?" she questioned.

"um," i thought for a moment. "i went over and hung out with matt for a few hours. uhh, i got lunch with soph. then i took a nap, and now i'm here."

i watched as she rolled her eyes just at the mention of sophia. i chuckled. "damn, you really don't like her, huh?"

she shook her head. "no."

"c'mon, give her a chance, shorty. i mean, you've barely even had a conversation with her."

"yeah, but i still don't like her, and i don't think i will." she told me, running her hands up and down my waist slightly.

i sucked my teeth. "rude ass."

i looked down at her, watching as she furrowed her brows. she was about to say something, but i cut her off with "i like your cut, g" as i smacked her forehead, though i made sure not to hit it hard.

"ow, the fuck?" she whined, reaching up to rub at her forehead.

"don't blame me, your forehead was practically begging to be smacked." i shrugged.

just as i was about to lean down to kiss her forehead as an apology, she reached her hand up, wrapping it around my throat. it admittedly caught me by surprise, though i didn't let it show. "bitch." she said lowly.

i leaned down, making it look like i was about to kiss her. i didn't connect our lips as i placed my hands on either side of her head. instead, i whispered "harder" against her lips.

her face flushed, and her grip on my neck loosened slightly. i smirked, pecked her lips, then pulled back, though i still hovered over her.

"you're such a fuckin' bottom." i laughed, watching as her face grew redder.

"am not." she argued.

i gave her a really? look. "and how do you figure that?"

"because i'm a switch." she flipped me off.