s e v e n

tw: mentions of suicidal thoughts

j e s s i e

"damn, this is good." ivy mumbled as she took a bite of her sandwich from chick-fil-a.

"right?" i asked. "honestly, i think it's the homophobia that makes it taste so good."

they all started laughing, billie damn near choking on her burrito as she did. "what? you're going to look at me and tell me that i'm wrong?"

"the homophobia just adds that little extra bit of spice." makayla agreed.

"exactly, bro!"

i took a sip of my dr pepper, then continued eating my chicken tenders. i then reached over to billie, grabbing a few of her takis. ivy tried to as well, but billie popped her hand away.

"you let jessie!"

"that's my whole ass babymomma, fuck you mean? of course i let her." billie defended.

"babymomma, huh?" i asked with a smirk.

"well, yeah." she grinned, winking at me before eating her takis.

"i aspire to be in a relationship as cute as y'all's." matt sighed after taking a sip of his vanilla milkshake.

"me too." makayla agreed.

"the fuck am i then? a roach?" ivy scoffed.

"i was kidding, baby!" makayla laughed, bringing ivy into a hug and placing several kisses on her face. "i love youuu!"

i laughed at the two. after we were finished, i got up and threw mine and billie's garbage away. i walked back over to the couch billie was sitting on, going to sit in her lap, and wrap my arms around her as i buried my face into her neck.

"hi, bubba." she murmured.

"hi." i smiled against her neck when she pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"you've been so clingy recently." she pointed out softly.

"'cause i missed you," i mumbled. "i gotta soak up all the attention that i can get from you before you leave again."

she was silent for a moment. "you're like... cool with me touring and shit, right?"

i moved my head from her neck so that i could look at her. "well yeah. i wouldn't have encouraged you to do it and shit if i didn't. i mean, it does suck that we don't get to see each other for so long, but we're young, alright? this is the prime time for us to live out our dreams and shit. seriously, if you're doing what makes you happy, then i'm happy."