b o n u s - o n e

year: 2030jackson: five years oldleo and iris: two years old

year: 2030
jackson: five years old
leo and iris: two years old

j e s s i e

"momma!" jackson yelled loudly as he ran over to me.

"what is it, buddy?" i raised a brow as he crashed into my arms.

"i want a hug." he smiled cutely.

"you're so precious." i gushed as i hugged him.

when he pulled back, i moved his curls out of his face to place a kiss on his forehead. sadly, the older he got, the looser his curls got. both of the twins have curly hair though, so hopefully their's stay.

shark came running over, licking him in the face. he giggled as he started playing with him.

"why doesn't shiloh ever play with me, momma?" he asked, looking over to where shiloh was napping peacefully.

"because she's old," i tapped his nose, then whispered "just like your mommy."

"hey, i heard that!" billie shouted from across the living room. "you have no room to talk either; you're a year older than me!"

"eleven months," i corrected. "but you're still old. you're twenty-eight!"

"and you're twenty-nine!" her eyes widened.

"you're both old." jackson laughed as he ran away.

"rude ass." i mumbled quietly with a small laugh.

"momma!" iris cried as she walked over to me. "i fell!"

"aw, come here, baby." i pouted.

she walked over to me, holding out her hand to show where she had scratched it. "i need besos!"

since me and billie both spoke spanish, we figured we'd go ahead and teach our kids it as well. jackson struggles with it still, but iris and leo are picking up on it pretty quickly.

"do you?" i grinned, pulling her closer to me. "how many besos?"

"umm..." she thought for a moment before holding up her hand.

"five?" i asked, and she nodded.

i took her tiny hand in mine and pressed five kisses to her scratch. she smiled widely, reaching a hand up to wipe at her tears. "thank you, momma."