f i f t y - n i n e

b i l l i e

b i l l i e

"i can't believe the album finally comes out tonight," i said to jessie as we walked. "like... i'm nervous as fuck."

"don't be, it's gonna do great," she smiled. "also, are you finally going to give me a tour of 'the billie eilish experience'?" she teased.

"mhm. i'm giving a special tour, just for you."

"hell yeah." she murmured.

we started walking through it. "wait, which one do you wanna see first, bubba?"

"you're the one giving the tour, princess," she chuckled. "whatever order you wanna go with, i'm fine with."

"hmm... which song is your favorite?" i raised a brow.

"i really like 'ilomilo' and 'i love you'," she murmured softly, her face flushing. "all the songs you write about me are cute as hell."

"let's go to 'i love you' then." i said as i led her over there.

before you entered the room, there was a sign. in a square, 'i love you' was written out in my handwriting. below that was different symbols for the color, feel, temperature, smell, shape, and number of the room. i watched as jessie read over it, her smile never leaving her face.

once she read it, i led her into the room, and watched as she looked around. "woah."

"aww, it's your room at your parents' house," she cooed. "got the lil' blohsh blankets and everything."

she looked at the led lights. "we seriously need to get some led lights for the apartment. that'd be sick as hell."

i nodded. "deadass. we need some that you can choose the color from a color wheel on an app or something, you know?"