b o n u s - s i x

year: 2023
jessie: 22 years old
billie: 21 years old

b i l l i e

"i love you!" jessie grinned as she tackled me onto the bed.

"i love you too, baby!" i giggled.

two weeks ago, me and jj finally got married. we spent the past two weeks in hawaii for our honeymoon and it was amazing. we just got back home to our apartment today, but we're both still in pure bliss.

"i love you more." she challenged as hovered above me.

"that's not possible." i said matter-of-factly as i grabbed the collar of her t-shirt to pull her down and connect our lips.

"yeah huh." she argued softly against my lips.

"nope." i grinned before flipping us over so that i could lay on her chest.

"you keep thinking that." she playfully rolled her eyes before starting to run her hand through my hair.

"on the second day of our senior year, i jokingly told matthew that i was going to make you my girlfriend," she admitted with a soft chuckle after a moment. "and now you're my wife."

"not you being whipped from the start." i smirked.

"shut up," she softly thumped my forehead. "you're right though; you've had me wrapped around your thumb since day one, princess."

"hell yeah." i murmured.

<~~~~~>

"take a look at my girlfriend! she's the only one i got!" me and jj sang loudly as we danced around our living room.

jj swooped shiloh into her arms. "ba ba da da, ba ba da da!" she hummed as the song went off.

the next song was 'vanish' by givēon, which highly contrasted the previously song, but jj didn't seem to care as she grabbed my hand and started slowly swaying to the song. there was a soft smile on her face as she did.

i looked at her outfit; a plain white t-shirt and a pair of white nike socks that went halfway up her lower leg. i had on basically the same thing.

more often than not, we only wore t-shirts or hoodies around the apartment because it was comfortable as hell.

i watched as shiloh jumped down from jj's arms, walking over to jump onto the couch and lay down. jj rolled her eyes at her before twirling me around and then pulling me closer to her, placing her other hand on my waist.

"girl, you mean the world to me, yes, you do." she sang along softly with a smile as she looked into my eyes.

"you're so fuckin' cute." i murmured as i pulled her into a hug, swaying us from side to side.

she kissed my cheek. "i love you, princess. so much."

"i love you so much too, bubba." i smiled.

"i don't think i'll ever get over you calling me that," she mumbled. "it's so cute, oh my god."

we continued dancing for a while until jj suggested that we make cookies. she got out bowls to mix the ingredients in and a pan to put the cookies on, while i got the ingredients. we were making peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.