𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

30%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

Alone, is something Sevyn always felt, all she had was her mother and yes she cared for her, really she did but after a while of it only being her mother and her life starts to get repetitive.

Every time I met someone, my mother would judge them every time and god, don't say anything wrong because I would never hear the end of it. She'd remind me of every chance she got but once again, I love her I do.

But sometimes, loving and liking someone are two different things and I, love my mother but sometimes I do not like her.

"You can't stay mad at me forever" Christene pouted at her daughter, the thing is I could stay mad at her forever, but I won't.

Maybe I was over exaggerating, I heard California was a beautiful place but how would you feel if your mother told you that you were moving in a day? I couldn't care less about where we're going or why. I just wanted a heads up.

"So you're giving me the silent treatment?" Christene asked her daughter, sevyn didn't respond, Christene sighed before getting up to get the remaining luggage.

See something you'll find out about their relationship is that it's not a lot of communication happening, Christene prefers to put things in the open while her daughter prefers to ignore it until she has to talk about it.

Hours had passed and sevyn and Christene were still waiting at the airport, the sun had started to set.

"Sevyn wake up," Christene said as she shook her daughter, sevyn quickly woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Ugh," Sevyn groaned.

"Here" Christene handed her a bag and slid her the suitcase "come on, I can't wait for you to meet him" Christene excitedly spoke.

"Can't wait" she smiled. Sevyn followed her mother out of the airport, a average-height black man stood before her.

"Let me help you guys with that" he smiled, the man walked over to Sevyn and her mother and grabbed both bags then took them to the black truck that was parked on the curve.

Christene quickly pecked his lips and made her way to the car, 'gross' Sevyn mumbled before following her mother to the car.

"I'm guessing you don't know my name, I'm mark" he kindly spoke, sevyn watched as he opened the trunk and began to put the bags and suitcases in there.

"I'm Sevyn" she coldly responded, they all got in the car one by one and the car pulled off.

After a few hours of the two being their, they unpacked what they had and got cleaned up.

She had been sitting with her mom and mark, signing her up for school "do I have to go to Beverly? Why can't I just do online school?" sevyn questioned her mother.

"Because I want you to socialize and have friends, this is your second chance to have the normal teenage life that I want for you," Christene said looking at her daughter.

"I promise if you don't like it you can un-enroll and do online courses but please try" Christene finished smiling at her daughter.

Mark and her mother started talking and the girl got bored of it so she went up to her room, for the rest of the day the girl unpacked her clothes and her hair care products.

The rest of their items wouldn't be here for a couple of weeks because her mother had them shipped here considering they had a lot, night soon hit and the girl went to sleep knowing she had her first day of school tomorrow.

100%
██████████

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈