𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

📍𝗕𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀,𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

She walked down the stairs following Olivia, her dress touched her ankles and covered her red bottoms from the back. Sevyn's hair sat in a high ponytail at the top of her head moving as she walked down the stairs.

Jordan's eye's shuffled to sevyn's figure. The door opened revealing two guys standing. Jordan looked at Chris completely ignoring the other boy.

"Olivia are you serious?' Jordan asked his sister. Sevyn walked down the stairs and greeted her date.

"Last time I checked I didn't need to run my dates by you" Olivia softly spoke shutting up anything Jordan had to say about her life. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You look beautiful" Luca complimented. Sevyn smiled and return the compliment, not before feeling Jordan's eyes lingering on her. Of course.

"Alright everyone get together so we can take this picture" Billy rushed the teenagers. Luca and sevyn stood next to Jordan, his arm wrapped around her waist with smiles plastered on their faces.

"Wait where's ash?" Billy asked, and with those words, asher and Layla opened the door "yo who's ready to turn up!" Asher excitedly announced his presence.

Sevyn looked at Spencer and noticed he was looking at the couple who just entered the house. Sadness flushed over his eyes and sevyn turned back to her date.

"Come on so we can take this picture," Billy said once again. sevyn and her date remained in the pose they stood in, the smiles from before still there.

"Get tight, get tight" Billy directed,sevyn scooted in closer. She and the brunette's arm touched slightly.

Flick. Flick.

The flash on the man's phone went off. "Alright everyone let's go" Billy paused "the limo's waiting outside, we will meet you at the school" Billy finished.

They all walked outside the front door, couple by couple. "Who's ol'boy?" Luca asked nodding his head in the direction of Jordan.

"uh, a friend why?" Sevyn responded looking at her date. "he's been mugging me since I got here" Luca continued to walk.

Sevyn's eyes moved to Jordan's for a split second, now that she thought about it the whole time he had been staring at her or her date and the girl he brought looks a lot like Hadley.

Guess he has a type. Sevyn rolled her eyes, she followed behind Luca getting into the limo. The pair sat across from Olivia and Chris and next to Spencer and coop.

"Everyone this is Chris" Olivia introduced her date, muffled 'hi's' moved around the limo. "And what's his name?" Jordan ignorantly spoke.

Luca's mouth opened but before anything came out sevyn decided to speak up. "What's her name?" She asked pointing towards the brunette.