𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

📍𝗕𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀,𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

"What if he says no?" sevyn tried to back out of the quest. "Sev, you won't know unless you try" Olivia paused.

"And you better hurry we only have two hours" she finished. A few minutes before sevyn questioned Olivia, they sat on her bed talking about what exactly happened the day before.

"Fine fine, can I just text him?" sevyn once tried to back out.

"Sevyn Davison just call him already!" Olivia shook her shoulders out of excitement.

Sevyn took a deep breath as she pressed the 'call' button. It rang twice before someone picked up.

"Who's this?" The boy on the other line asked, Olivia hand gestured for the girl to hurry up and sevyn let out the breath she held.

"Hey, this is sevyn from the party" she finally spoke causing Olivia's smile to grow wider.

"Oh wassup, I didn't think you'd call" Luca responded from the other end of the call. "Well here I am now" sevyn awkwardly spoke pausing.

"Um anyway, I was calling to ask if you wanted to go out?" sevyn spoke once again awkwardly. Olivia continued to smile.

"Bet, when?" Luca asked,sevyn looked at Olivia mouthing words to her.

"Tonight, my schools throwing a dance and I was wondering if you wanted to be my date?" Sevyn spoke, her words came out slowly yet smoothly.

"Uh," Luca paused. Sevyn's eyes widen causing Olivia to cover hers not wanting to look.

"Sure, what time?" Luca once again responded. "In like an hour" sevyn paused as she fiddled with her hands "I didn't plan on going, so if your busy it's fine, I'll understand" sevyn's words overlapped as she spoke.

"Nah, it's fine I was bored anyway just text me the address" Luca tried to reassure the girl that it was okay.

"Wait really?" Sevyn's voiced spiked up, Olivia clapped silently in excitement. "Yeah just text me, I have to go so see you soon?" Luca asked.

"Yeah, yeah see you soon!" Sevyn's smile grew as she ended the call.

"He said yes!!" Sevyn spoke out of excitement "I know, I know we have to get you ready" Olivia jumped up happy for her friend.

"I think my mom's home, I need a dress and she has some" Sevyn asked beginning to open the door. 'Okay,' Olivia mumbled following the girl out the door.

"Mom!!" Sevyn yelled running down the stairs as Olivia trialled her. "What?" Christene blatantly asked meeting the girls in the hall.

"I need a dress for my dance." Sevyn smiled. Christene looked at her daughter with death in her eyes.

"Why do you always do this? You can't tell me these things a day before it happens" Christene paused rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"But I'll see what I have. What time is it?" Christene looked at her daughter waiting for an answer.

"In about" sevyn paused as she pulled out her phone "an hour a half" sevyn finished. Christene took a deep breath in annoyance making her way up the stairs.

"I'll put it in your room. Do you have a ride at least?" Christene asked and sevyn shook her head 'yes'

"Come on liv, I need your help doing my makeup." Sevyn flashed her smile at the girl behind her.

"I'm not that good at makeup, but I'll try" Olivia smiled following behind her friend.

"We could use youtube videos" sevyn suggested walking into her room.

"I was thinking we could straighten it and go for a half up half down sort of look, it'll look so good with your bangs" Olivia spoke in excitement once more plopping on the bed.

"That's actually a good idea" sevyn smiled, someone knocked on her door before entering.

"Okay so we have two options, white dress or blue dress" Christene held up two dresses.

"White dress" sevyn pointed, it was a long white sleeveless dress with a slit down the middle.

Christene handed her daughter the dress and sighed. "We should get going" Olivia suggested.

"You aren't getting ready here?" Christene asked her daughter.

"I-It's just that me and Olivia planned to get ready at her place but I can stay here and get ready if it's a big deal to you" sevyn tried to reason with her mother.

Christene's face softened up and she sighed. "No no, it's fine I understand you wanna hang out with your friend, could you at least get pictures?" Christene responded smiling, it wasn't her last dance it would be more to come.

"Yes, ma I'll get as many pictures as possible" sevyn smiled back hugging her mother. "Come on liv" she looked at her friend.

"Have a good day Mrs. Davison" Olivia spoke before following her friend.