𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆ forgive me
☆☆ ☆☆☆

87%
█████████

 ━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

Sevyn stood next to Olivia watching her watch Spencer and Layla all cuddled up in the hall "you know it's weird to like your brother right?" Jordan said causing sevyn to jump.

"I don't like him" Olivia rolled her eyes "and he's not her brother" sevyn mumbled.

"Oh so your not avoiding me anymore?" Jordan shook his head from side to side. "Olivia I'll see you around" sevyn began to walk off.

"Wait! sev can we please talk?" Jordan caught up to her before she could run off "I'm going to be late for class again and I can't afford detention right now" sevyn mumbled with her head down.

"I'm not taking no for an answer" Jordan quickly grabbed her arm lightly "I don't want to talk about this right now" sevyn sighed, she didn't want to talk about this because she didn't want to go through the process of telling him how she feels.

"just listen okay?" Jordan let go of her arm "I didn't mean to make our relationship awkward, I kissed you out of reflex and I'm sorry Ju-just please don't stop being my friend" his voice cracked.

"Jordan it's fine, I understand" she paused "I won't stop being your friend off of an accident"
Jordan let out the breath he was holding.

"I honestly have to go now, I can't be late" before the girl could walk off she felt herself being embraced, she took a deep breath inhaling his cologne, he smelt like roses?.

"Jordan?" Sevyn mumbled "Jordan I have to go" she nervously laughed, she felt herself being let go.

"Are you busy later? Jordan looked at the girl expectantly "no, I guess not I'm not grounded anymore" sevyn heard the bell ring "damn it Jordan I told you I was gonna be late" sevyn rolled her eyes.

"You already late why not stay a little longer?" Jordan asked with a convincing smile "because the later I am, the more trouble I'll get it" sevyn tried to walk off again but felt her hand being grabbed.

"Fuck! Jordan stop it" she groaned trying to pull her hand away "please" he begged.

"What? What do you want?" Sevyn huffed, she already knew that she would just say she was on her period or that she got lost but she couldn't afford to be grounded again it wasn't worth it or was it?

"We're having Spencer's non-party birthday party at my house later, please come" he encouraged.

"I'll see if I can, now will you let my hand go?" She was at least six minutes late now and it was the only week two of being here and she had been late 7/30 of the days she had been at school.

"No, say you will be there" Jordan held on to the girl's hand pulling her closer to him,sevyn had a big smile on her face.

"Is this your excuse to hold my hand? if it is you could've just asked nicely" sevyn laughed to herself "say it" he pulled her closer to his body.

"Jordan baker, I will be at the party. Now let go of my hand" sevyn said pulling her hand as he let go, he smiled with joy in his eyes.

"Bye call me" sevyn extended the 'e' as it echoed through the halls as she ran down the hall at full speed.

100%
█████████