𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆
*❀❁❀*𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡⋆*❀❁❀

50%
███████▒▒▒

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Sevyn went through the fence gate at the side of the house she looked in the backyard windows quickly to see it was dark in the house and the back door was still open which means her mother had no idea she was gone.

As the girl opened the door quietly going inside she looked around and turned on the hallway lights "hello? Anyone home?" Sevyn said in a broad voice.

She walked around the house looking confused seeing as no one was home "mark? mom?" Sevyn said going back towards the back door.

Sevyn walked down the hill and towards Jordan's car "come on, no one's home" Sevyn smiled air gesturing for him to come on.

"You sure about this?" Jordan got out of the car "I mean did you check around and make sure" Jordan added locking the car door.

"Yes doofus I checked, it's actually really weird my mother never just leaves but it's whatever," Sevyn confessed walking towards the backyard him following.

"So welcome to my home," Sevyn said waving her hand in the air "come on we're going to my room" Sevyn then walked up the stairs.

"Wow someone's moving quick, didn't even ask me out" Jordan then put his hand on his heart.

"ew, get your head outta the gutters you aren't my type," Sevyn said continuing to walk up the stairs.

"I'm everyone's type" Jordan continued to follow her smiling.

The two of them reached the door, Sevyn opening it Jordan looked around seeing an aroma of black and whites in different shades.

"It's no colour in here that's depressing" Jordan stated as he walked over to her bed sitting on it .

"That's the way I like it, I'll be right back," Sevyn said walking out of the room and down the long extravagant hall.

Sevyn went into her walk-in closet looking around "it's so clashy in here" Sevyn mumbled to herself, she walked over to a row of skirts and tops.

"Hmm, this is the one" Sevyn grabbed a black halter top with a V-line slit going down the middle and an above the knee pencil skirt.

"Makeup, make up, mhm this is good?" Sevyn walked over to a tray of lipsticks and lipglosses.

She then grabbed the black lipstick laying it on her lips, she put on black boots left her hair out and went towards the lights to turn them off.