𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.
◦◦,'°.✽𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

────── °∘❉∘° ──────

────── °∘❉∘° ──────

Everyone started to arrive as they waited for the football team to show up.

"how are y'all gonna play without gear?" Sevyn said looking up at the boy.

"The same as we'd play without gear?" Jordan answered looking at his phone.

"oh...ok is it not dangerous, could this not break something?" Sevyn asked sitting down.

"Don't worry about that we'll be fine" Jordan continued to look at his phone.

"Mhm if you say so" sevyn mumbled.

Sevyns phone continued to ring, she had about 29 miss calls now and they were all from her mother.

"Are you not gonna get that? Your phone's been ringing for hours" Spencer asked as he tied his shoes.

"Absolutely not, it's just my mom she doesn't know I'm here" Sevyn nonchalantly spoke.

"What? You've been here all day" Spencer said widening his eyes as he looked at her.

"oh well, it's no point in going home now might as well live it up while I can" Sevyn smiled causing jordan chuckled.

Everyone started to arrive people taking seats left and right.

coop and patience sat next to her, as the scoreboard and field lights started to turn on as well.

"You ain't have to call the rest of the guys here" Sevyn heard Spencer mumbled as they walked off, the rest of the football team snuck in slowly.

Sevyn watched the boys get ready to play, she walked up to Jordan and kissed him on the cheek.

"What was that for?" Jordan asked.

"Good luck," Sevyn mumbled as she walked away.

"Since when?" She heard Asher say in the distance.

they lined up quickly, Jordan then threw the ball to Spencer and he caught it he was close to making a touchdown, then cam tackled him.

The Crenshaw team Surrounded him in applauds before they were pushed back.

Asher ran down the field, Jordan threw the ball and tried to continue running but got tackled.

"That had to hurt" Sevyn spoke low key as she looked down at her phone and deciding to power it off annoyed with the ringing.

Chris threw the ball to cam as he jumped in the air about to catch it but Spencer jumped up as well knocking it out of his hand.

Cam once again caught it but got tackled by Spencer.