𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・
゚:* ✧・゚:𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 *✧・゚:*

50%
███████▒▒▒

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

School, it's not a place of happiness for me. Usually, it wasn't a place if sadness for me either I'm not the best with communicating actually I'm not the best with the whole friends stitch, don't get me wrong I try, but I gave up after friend twenty my mother said she was an 'whore'.

She slide her sweatpants over her thighs and pulled the hoodie over her head, her curly hair sat in a bun on her head. She put her glasses on and grabbed her backpack.

Sevyn walked down the stairs, phone in hand, she turned the corner quickly now entering the kitchen. She sat down on a stool and grabbed a apple.

"Morning to you as well Sevyn" Christene greeted her daughter. Sevyn looked at her mother "good morning" she blankly spoke.

"So I can't take you to school today, I have to be at work early" Christene handed her daughter a plate

"Eat up" Christene checked her watch "actually I have to go" Christene kissed her daughters cheek and waved bye. "Love you hun".

"So, can you take me" Sevyn asked the man before her

"It's a car in the garage it's the second one, it's white use that," mark said handing the girl the keys "drive safe" mark responded walking out the kitchen.

Sevyn grabbed her backpack, and walked out of the house. She made her way over to the garage and watched as it slowly opened.

"wow ok- what the fuck why would he let me drive this?" Sevyn mumbled as she threw her bag into the white bentley convertible "let's see how you start this?" Sevyn said looking around "ok so you just push the button".

Sevyn knew how to drive but she didn't have a license or anything, plus she was 16 so it wasn't like she couldn't have gotten her license she just didn't have the time to in the past.

"I look like a bougie Beverly Hills baby driving this," the girl said to herself as she pulled into the school's parking lot.

Sevyn got out grabbing her phone, and backpack putting the keys in the small part of her book bag she looked up at the building in front of her "Beverly hills high" the girl murmured to herself before walking in.

Sevyn made her way to the front office, it was right in front of the entrance and it was smarter for her to go into the office instead of roaming around.