𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

⋆⋆⃟⊱✪⃝⃞⃝⊰⋆
⃟⋆ ⋆⋆⃟⊱✪ ⋆𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙖𝙮⋆

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

══════♡══════

══════♡══════

Sevyn spent her afternoon begging her mother to let her go to the beach, and of course, she said no multiple times. So Sevyn being the smart person she natural is, decided to wait for her mom to leave and ask mark. And of course, he said yes.

So here she was now sitting on the beach in a white two-piece with Layla yes Layla strangely enough she had invited her and of course, Sevyn said yes, these days she would take any chance she could get to leave the house.

"Layla?" Sevyn asked the girl who sat next to her "hmm?" Layla mumbled back.

"What are you writing in?"Sevyn asked curiously "a book," Layla focused on the page.

"What kind of book?" Sevyn asked, "a journal" Layla looked at the boys playing football.

"don't you have a boyfriend?" Sevyn asked, looking at the girl confused.

"Huh? Oh, yeah" Layla's eyes moved from Spencer to Sevyn.

"And you know it's not Spencer right?" Sevyn questioned her, raising one eyebrow.

"what are you trying to say?" Layla annoyingly asked "I'm trying to say that's unfai-" Sevyn began to say but got cut off.

"So" Spencer mumbled laying in the middle of the "hey," Layla softened her voice.

"This is what rich kids do at 5 pm on a Tuesday?" Spencer asked.

"I wouldn't know" Sevyn chuckled before getting up and walking away.

Spencer and Layla watched her walk away before continuing to talk.

It wasn't her business but no one deserves to watch their girlfriend flirt with another guy.

She walked towards a table that had drinks on it "Sevyn?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah, hey" Sevyn greeted as she grabbed one of the red solo cups.

"You sure you wanna do that? Last time you drunk I had to take you home unconscious. Your mom asked me a lot of uncomfortable questions and we don't want that to happen again" Jordan explained, trying to be caring.

Sevyn looked up at him, a smile forming on her lips "yup, yeah your right" Sevyn agreed to put the drink down.

"Have you seen Olivia?" Sevyn asked.