𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

✎☉✐☉✎☉
✐☉ࡆ𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮✎☉✐☉✎☉✐

✎☉✐☉✎☉✐☉ࡆ𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮✎☉✐☉✎☉✐

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

Thoughtful, is something I'm not, I rather live in the moment why think about what I'm gonna eat when I can just get something to eat when I'm hungry.

Sevyn was on her way to the bakers, first ever party, or not party? I don't know what this is maybe I'll get wasted. No I won't.

"I was born to flex, diamonds on my neck, I like morning checks, I like morning sex" I don't like morning sex, I'm a virgin and I plan to stay that way for five more months.

"Touch me I'll shoot, bow shake a Lil ass, get a Lil bag and take it to the store!" Sevyn was halfway to the bakers' house, of course, she was using a GPS, and driving without a license.

"Get a Lil cash, shake it real fast get a Lil more" Sevyn felt confident better enjoy it while She could as soon as She got there she was going to be shy as hell.

Sevyn pulled into the baker's driveway, and turned off the music. She left her bag in the car and made her way up the driveway. "Oh, hey guys"

Sevyn walked up to the two boys. "Hey sevyn we were just going in" Jordan opened the front door "all of this on coaches salary?" Spencer asked as we walked in.

"My mom's an attorney," Jordan said closing the door behind him "so is mine" Sevyn mumbled "cool," Jordan responded, he's cold.

"Oh, there you boys are," a blonde lady said standing in the kitchen "oh and girl?" The blonde woman said smiling at Sevyn.

"You must be Spencer and you are?" she said walking towards us "hi ma'am my name's Sevyn," she responded,trying to not be awkward "oh yes ma'am," Spencer smiled as he putt his hand out, as the woman Hugged him.Spencer looked around surprised.

I hope she isn't going to hug me, "I am so happy to finally meet you," the woman said directing it towards Spencer "oh and you too," the blonde lady said walking over and hugging the girl oh she hugged me, Sevyn hugged back not wanting to be rude.

"You're all Billy's been talking about lately," the woman said directing it towards Spencer again, Olivia looked at Jordan and Sevyn awkwardly.

I'm guessing this is Mrs baker? They are light-skin and their father is dark as night meaning it would be a 88% chance they were mixed.

"Isn't that right kids?" Mrs. Baker said looking at her children "sure is" Olivia said "yeah" Jordan mumbled after,sevyn stood there awkwardly fiddling with her hands.

"I have a question though, and I want you both to be honest" Laura baker said looking at the both of them.

"Careful she's a crier," Olivia said sarcastically and I laughed under my breathe "I am making my famous gazpacho tonight, and I just needed to know a few things," Laura said, Sevyn looked over to see a Hispanic lady cooking food.

"Do you have any allergies? Dairy? Gluten? Your not paleo are you?" Laura said trying to be inclusive and thoughtful.

"No ma'am," Spencer said pausing "when it comes to food the only thing I am is hungry," Spencer said making everyone laugh a little.

"What about you sweetie?" Laura asked looking at the dark-skinned girl "No, miss I eat everything" Sevyn said flashing her beautiful smile at the woman.

"Ok we're gonna hit it, mom," Jordan said taking Spencer with him.

"Olivia?" Sevyn smiled walking over to her, they had been texting frequently and Sevyn saw her as a friend,

"Yes, Sevyn?" Olivia asked eating her food "are you gonna go swimming?" Sevyn asked Olivia.

"Yeah, I just gotta go change into my bathing suit," Olivia said finishing up her food and putting the bowl in the sink "thank the lord, I'm extremely awkward around them," Sevyn said looking at the curly-haired girl "don't worry they're friendly." Olivia said pausing "I'll be outside after I change, find us a seat?" Olivia questioned the girl as she walked up the stairs.

"Yeah I'll be outside" Sevyn walked towards the back doors.

The girl sat down by the front door, she sat down and waited for Olivia to come outside,sevyns eyes subtly moved to where Jordan was sitting, with the same brunette from yesterday? Maybe it's his girlfriend? Sevyn thought to herself.

Sevyn still subtly watching Jordan, so subtle that she made sure he wasn't looking towards her when she was looking, she watched as Jordan take his shirt off and hop in the pool, this feels stalkerish Sevyn thought to herself deciding to stop looking at him.

Sevyn was scrolling on her phone, she looked up to see a brown-skinned girl watching Spencer get out the pool, seductively?.

I swear it feels like he did that in slow motion, she looked back over just now noticing a boy sitting next to her maybe her boyfriend? She watched as Layla went over towards him and sat down as they conversed.

Sevyn leaned back on the pool chair scrolling on her phone, after about 10 minutes a muscular shape appeared above her.

"Coke or sprite?" Jordan asked her "hmm sprite?" Sevyn said looking at the boy as he handed her the drink, she watched as he sat down next to her "you seemed lonely so, hi" Jordan said smiling at the girl "uh hi" Sevyn said awkwardly

"How are you liking it at Beverly so far," Jordan asked her trying to not be weird.

"So far? It's ok kinda boring" Sevyn said and Jordan chuckled.

"Don't worry I promise it's not, you just need to make friends" Jordan said smiling at the girl.

"Sorry for taking so long my mom needed my help" Olivia said standing near the seat Jordan was sitting at "go away Jordan!" Olivia said annoyed.

"Chill out I was just being friendly," Jordan said getting up "see you later," Jordan said directing it towards Sevyn, the girl waved back at him as he walked away "I'm honestly so sorry about him was he bothering you?" Olivia said looking at Sevyn as she sat down.

"No he wasn't, Olivia you're fine," Sevyn said laying back down in her seat "does Layla have a boyfriend?" Sevyn asked confused.

"Uh yeah, it's Asher," Olivia said pointing to the Caucasian boy "oh damn," Sevyn said laughing.

Successful...
██████████

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈