𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅
𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 ࡆ⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

-─︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ

-─︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ─-

Her eyes opened slightly, the sunlight beaming through the windows didn't help this pain she felt in her head, it just kept pounding, it felt almost like a heartbeat but painful.

Once she got her eyes open completely she shut the blinds and looked around for a phone, she began to shuffle through piles and piles of clothes.

"Found it" she mumbled to herself, there it was on the bookshelf, she looked down and realized she was still wearing the clothes from the night before.

"What the fuck" she groaned as she tugged at the tank top she had cut, "how did I get here?" She asked herself.

She unlocked the phone and checked the time, 7:38 am, sevyn walked towards the door and opened it. "Mom!!" She called out.

Sevyn made her way down the stairs and into the dining room, the headache continued to pound in her head.

"Mom!!" She called out once more, sevyn rubbed her eyes and sat at the dinner table. She put her head on the table and shielded her eyes from the light.

"What happened? My head hurts" she complained, she lifted her head to reveal an angry mother and a confusing mark.

"I'm gonna go," he said announcing his exit. Christene turned to face her child completely.

"You grounded for two weeks," Christene said as she sat down her coffee.

"What, why?" She questioned her mother. "Because you came home at three in the morning drunk, not to mention a random guy dropped you off passed out" Christene slightly raised her voice.

Before Sevyn could respond her mother opened her mouth once more "I'm so disappointed in you, I'll see you later" Christene said as she exited the room.

"Just great, mom!!" She called out, she got out of her seat and quickly followed behind her mother "I made a mistake one time why are you making it bigger than it is?" She questioned.

"Because the first time you do go out you get wasted and come home unconscious if I have to remind you."

"You're making it seem as if I'm pregnant" Sevyn nonchalantly spoke.

"Don't you dare bring up my life in an excuse for you to ruin yours."

"How am I ruining my life, if I have to remind you I messed up one time you're blowing this out of proportion."

"And I'm disappointed in you too, moving across the country was not on my agenda."

"Are you forgetting whose the parent? Sorry I didn't read 'Sevyn Davison's life guide."

"It's not mainly about what I wanted to do with my life it's the fact that you didn't think I deserve enough respect to know At least a week before we moved."

"Welp I didn't even know we were gonna move a week ago, you could at least try harder to adapt to your surroundings."

"I did try to adapt and now I'm getting grounded for it, at least make sure what your saying makes sense."

"Add an extra week to that, you know what I meant, adapt to your surroundings and make better friends for god's sake."

"You know what, I'm not doing this at least I tried." Sevyn turned around and ignored all the words her mother was saying.

She made her way up the stairs as her head still pounded.

Successful...
██████████

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈