𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

📍𝘽𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖.

"MOM I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TALK" sevyn replied putting on her shoes quickly "it's seven in the morning and why are you wearing a cheer uniform?" Christene followed her child throughout the house

"I'm on the cheer team and I have to be early have you seen my lipgloss?" Sevyn began to brush her teeth "who permitted you to be on a cheer team? Not to mention I can see the bottom half of your ass. And no I haven't seen your lipgloss" Christene continued to follow her.

"I don't need permission to join the cheer team it's an after-school activity. The outfit wasn't fitted it belongs to a girl kicked off the team." Sevyn picked up her lipgloss and began layering it on her lips.

"Let me remind you that your underaged. I don't give a damn how old you are I will whoop your motherfucking ass!" Christene yelled still behind the girl.

"It can do no harm mother. It's just cheer, why are you treating me as if I'm some horrible child who has terrible grades. It's one thing that makes me happy" sevyn continued making her way down the stairs.

"You still didn't get my permission, we will talk about this when you get home. And I will be at the game later." Christene informed.

"See ya later," sevyn said as she ran down the drive entering the car.

Sevyn pulled into the school's parking lot, she took a deep breath getting ready to meet Hadley in the gym. After she had watched them fight she didn't want Hadley to bring it up so of course, she was nervous.

She made her way into the school, not before signing in of course. Sevyn felt the air entering her uniform, she pulled it down making her way into the gymnasium.

"Sevyn, good morning" Hadley greeted the girl walking into the room. "Hey Hadley" sevyn responded in her sleepy voice Hadley waved then turned her attention to the girls sitting in front of her.

"Alright everyone! we have a game after school, if you don't make it your off the team" Hadley smiled twirling her hair. Sevyn put her bags down and sat with the rest of the team.

"Kiera go get the waters, Veronica teach sevyn the dance" Hadley demanded her team. "Hi I'm Veronica!" a raven-haired girl next to her smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Veronica, I'm sevyn" sevyn replied smiling "well sevyn come on, wouldn't want to upset queen bee" Veronica smiled widely directing her to a corner of the gym.

Sevyn followed behind her. She watched the girl intently showing her the routine. "Wow, that's a lot of ass shaking" sevyn mumbled knowing her mom was coming to the game later that day.

"All the choreo's are like this," Veronica responded,sevyn raised her eyebrows giving attention to the team of jocks that walked into the gym. "Does this happen a lot?" Sevyn asked watching the football players watch the other girls practice.

"Yeah, almost every practice Hadley doesn't say anything about it because her whore ass boyfriend is on the team" Veronica rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Of course she doesn't" sevyn rolled her eyes as well, Hadley and Jordan stood on the other side of the gym arguing. Hadley said something causing Jordan to get up and storm towards the door of course before leaving looking sevyn up and down.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

The bell rang and everyone started exiting the gym. Sevyn made her way to her locker to get ready for her school day.

Sevyn grabbed her items and began walking down the hall. She was almost to class when she felt herself being pulled into a dark room.

"What the fuck!" Sevyn mumbled looking around at the darkness. A light was turned on revealing Beverly's most wanted. Jordan baker

"The hell. This is considered kidnapping" sevyn rolled her eyes "can we just talk?" Jordan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Let me think" sevyn put her hand on her chin "absolutely fucking not" she tried to open the closet door but it resulted in Jordan locking the door and standing in front of it. "I'm not playing with you I will yell rape," sevyn said. Jordan's eyebrows raised in shock "please don't. Why are you always so difficult" Jordan huffed.

"Difficult? why are you always playing with people's feelings?" Sevyn asked expecting an answer. The room got quiet and sevyn tried to leave once again but couldn't get out.

Ding ding. "That's the second bell dude just let me go already you ain't saying shit" sevyn rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm just trying to figure this out. So your mad because I have a girlfriend? weren't you the one who told me you weren't looking for a relationship" Jordan smirked.

"No don't try and make it seem like me being upset isn't valid. You kissed me! Let's get that straight okay. Jordan I didn't lean in and kiss you. Then three days later you turn up with Ms. Hadley. Did you cheat on her" sevyn whisper-yelled, Jordan rolled his eyes not wanting to give her an answer.

"Answer the question. Did you cheat on her? I don't know who you think I am but I'm not one of your whores that you keep on the side and call or decide to converse with when problems are hard with your girlfriend okay?" Sevyn ranted.

"I like your uniform" Jordan smiled at the girl standing in front of him. "yo-you like my uniform?" sevyn stuttered looking down at her outfit "mhm, it fits you well" Jordan stepped closer to her.

"This is the shit I'm talking about, what did you think was gonna happen? I was going to jump your bones at the sight of a compliment" sevyn rolled her eyes and shook her head.

She finally managed to get to the door but before she could open it she felt someone grabbing her wrist pulling her back.

"Wait, wait I'm sorry okay? I don't wanna lose you" Jordan's eyes watered up. He put his hands on her waist them both standing directly in front of each other and sevyn fell for it like the fool she is.

"You won't lose me I'm just not going to be some whore you call whenever things go wrong. And you have to accept that" sevyn paused "now let me go" sevyn finished and Jordan smiled and took his hands off of her waist.

Sevyn opened the door "wait sevyn" Jordan turned around and looked at the girl standing in the door frame 'hmm?' sevyn looked at him.

"I do like your uniform" Jordan smiled causing sevyn to smile "idiot" sevyn mumbled closing the door behind her.