𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ ˊᵕˋ
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙-𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Tears streamed down my face, if she wanted to call me a disappointment then I'll act like a disappointment. I've never done anything ever to disappoint my mother.

If she wants to throw words around we can, she's selfish it's always about what she wants or feels. It's always about where she wants to live, who she wants me to call a friend.

Sevyn grabbed a pair of jeans and the hoodie from off her bed, after putting them on she tied her hair into a bun and looked around for her glasses. She slammed her door shut and walked down the hall.

"Have you seen the keys? They aren't in my room" Sevyn looked at man that stood in the living room.

"Your mother told me not to give them to you," Mark took a deep breath "but here, you can have them be home before your mom is."

"Thank you" she responded, my head was still pounding as I walked out of the house.

Sevyn pulled into the school's parking lot, still having a massive headache.

The sun was beaming, Sevyn put on her sunglasses and pulled her white hood over her head grabbed her phone, backpack and got out of the car.

"Fuck" Sevyn mumbled as she walked through the hall with her head down scrolling on her phone.

The girl bumped into a figure, "ouch shit I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention" she looked up to see Layla's boyfriend Asher.

"It's fine, wait weren't you the girl at the party" Asher paused looking at the girl "Sevyn? Sevyn right?" Asher questioned her.

"Yup that's me," Sevyn responded her head still pounding.

"Yeah, I remember you cause Jordan bought you home," Asher admitted, sevyn's eyes widened, of course, he couldn't tell she was wearing sunglasses in a school building.

"He did?" Sevyn asked "yeah, you were dancing then the next minute you were passed out on the floor," Asher paused.

"I gotta go before I'm late to class but I'll see you around, yeah?" Asher asked the girl as he walked away still looking at her.

"Yeah" Sevyn smiled as she mumbled making her way to the first period.

Sevyn entered first period sitting in her usual seat next to Olivia baker, the girl sat down and put her head down on the table.

"Hey Sevyn, you okay?" Olivia asked the girl whose head was down on the table "mhm, my head just hurts" Sevyn said groaning.

"You went to that party didn't you?" Olivia said questioning the girl.

"Yeah, I did and I don't ever wanna go to another one it was my first time going to a party and I got shitfaced" Sevyn said as she lifted her head from the desk with her sunglasses still on.

"Your first-party and you drunk? Well damn, I didn't even do that at my first party and I turned out to be an addict" Olivia said chuckling.

"Your brother and they drunk so I thought why not? I got grounded because of it apparently he brought me home and I was passed out" Sevyn said laying her head back down on the desk.

"Did you take anything for your hangover?" Olivia said grabbing her computer.

"No me and my demon spawn of a mother got in a huge fight about it and she just left," Sevyn said and Olivia frowned.

"Well I'm here if you need total-" Olivia said as she got cut off by the teacher walking into the room, was Spencer late?

"Alright, guys let's get ready for our lesson," The teacher announced as she walked in.

Successful...
██████████

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈