𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

📍𝘽𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝,𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖.

IT WAS THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY and sevyn kept thinking about the offer

IT WAS THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY and sevyn kept thinking about the offer. Would being a cheerleader be horrible? It was a form of dance and that was something the girl enjoyed.

Jordan stood in front of the gymnasium talking to Hadley. Sevyn walked towards the gymnasium scared as hell.

"Hadley! can we talk?" sevyn interrupted the couple's conversation "hey yeah sure. I'll see you later babe?" Hadley pecked the boys' lips, Jordan looked at sevyn studying her.

"Mhm, I'll call you" Jordan mumbled watching both girls walk into the gym.

"So what is it?" Hadley smiled. The gym was filled with cheerleaders warming up. "I wanted to take you up on your offer" sevyn awkwardly smiled looking around, the girls that surrounded her all had perfect bodies.

"Really omg!! yay" Hadley cheered, she clapped three times and all the girls turned to her "everyone get in your usual spots" Hadley demanded. Sevyn watched her move around a couple of girls to fit her in.

"Okay,sevyn get in the front, Jacey you're out. Get out of my gym" Hadley's voice went from playful to authoritative quickly.

"Hadley I don't think that was necessary, I can leave I'm not sure if I'm even that good" sevyn stuttered obviously in shock.

"Don't worry she sucked anyway, get into the spot she was in and follow the girls" Hadley went back to her overly joyed persona.

"Yeah, okay yeah" sevyn mumbled taking off her jacket and throwing it on the ground. She took Jacey's spot in the front.

Hadley played yoncé and the girls started dancing. Sevyn studied their movements her eyes focused on the girl next to her.

"Okay sevyn you ready to join?" Hadley asked pausing the music. Sevyn shook her head 'yes' and Hadley started the music back.

'Drop the bass, drop the bass get low" Sevyn's hands moved in front of her torse quickly bringing the back to her chest over her boobs. She ran her hand down her body opening her legs and squatting. She turned her squatted legs to the side along with her whole body. Sevyn moved her head in a circular movement her ponytail moving as well.

"The man ain't never seen a booty like this" Sevyn's legs touched the ground as if she was crawling. She swiftly moved side to side on the floor crumping her back.

"Cause when he wanna smash I just write another one" sevyn got back up off the ground moving her hands from left to right following the other girls in sync.

"Sevyn you did so good!!" Hadley cheered as she paused the music running and hugging the panting girl.

"Thanks" sevyn panted trying to catch her breath "are they all going to be so sexy?" Sevyn asked still panting.

"If you consider that sexual then yes" Hadley smiled joyously "but don't worry the school board doesn't care" Hadley continued.

"school board yeah" sevyn mumbled. She was more worried about what her mother would think of her dancing in a short skirt sexually.

"Kiera! Go get her uniform" Hadley demanded in her hostile tone,sevyn looked at Hadley in disbelief how could she go from unicorns and rainbows to bitch.

Kiera ran out of the locker room and handed the uniform to sevyn shakily "thank you" sevyn mumbled.

"You all are dismissed get out of my gym!" Hadley yelled and all the girls grabbed their things and ran out in a hurry.

"Are they okay? they seem scared" sevyn asked looking in the distance at the last girl running out and the double doors closing behind her.

"Mhm, they're fine just a weird bunch of idiots, anyway be early tomorrow we usually walk together and wear your uniform we have to practice for the football game tomorrow" Hadley commanded, she preferred to be nice and bubbly but could be an bitch when needed.

"Together, okay come early got it" sevyn repeat the words Hadley had said to the girl. She grabbed her jacket from the floor.

"I gotta go. Jordan's waiting for me for our date" Hadley smiled gathering her things "oh yeah, Jordan said he needed to talk to you about Olivia or something?" Hadley said as she walked out of the gym.

"I'm a cheerleader I'm a cheerleader" sevyn yelled as loud in the gym "holy shit my mom's not gonna like this" sevyn paused walking towards the double doors "I don't fucking care" sevyn left the room exiting the school building.

Sevyn left through the side door in the gymnasium now entering the parking lot. Why are Jordan and Hadley sitting in his car still? sevyn looked over to see the two bickerings, she slowed down her walking turning her head paying attention to all the hand moments Hadley made.

"Not my business" sevyn mumbled to herself still looking at the fighting couple. She reached her car and Jordan pulled off leaving Hadley standing in the parking lot.

Sevyn watched Hadley notice her sitting in her car looking at her. She quickly turned her eyes back to the car. Hadley got into her car pulling off and sevyn pulled off behind her.