𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘀𝗶𝘅

┊⋆ ˚✯┊☪︎⋆ ✩
☪︎⋆。˚┊˚𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛✩ ┊

50%
███████▒▒▒

━━━─── • ───━━━

━━━─── • ───━━━

I do not love myself, no, no, I do love myself. But I love exploring my curiosity more, I won't drink or do any drugs I promise.

I promise, I will never fill my body with those toxins. I have a life to live and I refuse to not make it past thirty.

Spencer got in the Bentley and put on his seatbelt "thanks again for the ride Sevyn" Spencer smiled at Sevyn. No problem Spence." Sevyn said pulling off

"I probably should've told you I do not have a license," Sevyn mumbled and looked at Spencer then back at the road.

He looked at her dumbfounded "wh-what? You can drive right?" Spencer stuttered, his voice cracking.

"Yeah I can drive, I mean I haven't crashed yet so" Sevyn said.

"What do you mean by yet?" Spencer questioned his friend.

Sevyn laughed "don't worry I won't get us killed," Sevyn's smile widened as she turned the corner picking up speed.

The two soon to be best-friends talked for the rest of the car ride.

Spencer and Sevyn pulled up to the house, Sevyn parked on the side of the street near the house.

"We're here," Sevyn said, obviously he could see that.

Both of them walked into the pool house, music blasting the house was modern. The first thing you'd see when you walk in was a pool.

"Damn," Sevyn said as she walked into the house with Spencer "don't you see houses like this all the time?" Spencer asked the girl.

"Huh? What? No, before I moved here I never even had friends" Sevyn quietly spoke.

"I would never expect that from you, Mrs social butterfly," he looked at the table infront of them then back to her.

"Is that Coke?" Sevyn asked looking at the table full of drugs.

"Yup that's most definitely some sort of crack," Spencer joked as they walk in more to be met with a half-naked blonde.

"Oh! Spence! How you doing man?" JJ excitedly spoke as he walked up to the two with his arms open.

They dapped each other up and Spencer pushed the boy's wet chest off of him "ok you got me there!" Spencer chucked, trying to get away, Sevyn was gonna walk with him but the blonde tried to hand her a drink.

"Drink?" JJ asks, Sevyn didn't want to be rude so she accepted it, "uh yeah thanks" she smiled as the blonde walked away.

"That was unusual" she mumbled to herself, Sevyn looked down at the cup thinking about drinking whatever was in the cup.

She knew about the whole getting drugged thing so she threw it out and went to get a different drink.

Sevyn came back from the kitchen and looked to see Spencer talking to miss Beverly high, she walked away and Spencer Walked towards the door,She followed him.

She now stood with spencer "this party is boring" Sevyn groaned, looking at the boy before her "yeah I was thin-".

"Whoa, whoa where are you going?" Jordan walked up to them and stopped them from leaving.

"The night is young, ok?" Jordan said stopping Spencer from walking again.

"Dude I got to go," Spencer rolled his eyes continued to try and walk towards the door 'uh' Sevyn mumbled to herself.

"Hey? the team managers? they're dying to meet you man" Jordan said pointing and Sevyn follow to where his finger was pointing.

Three white girls, who look like they all had their hair bleached, were sitting in the pool smiling at them.

"Team managers? You mean your school's personal whores?" Sevyn smiled, Jordan looked at her and ignored her comments.

"Come on, homie, Come on," Jordan said trying to convince him to stay, if he was staying I was staying too it's part of the reason I came, plus I wanna have fun.

They walked away and I followed, looks like I'm staying. We walked over to a group, me being the only girl with them awkward.

Layla walked over to the group,handing them all a shot glass.

"Uh I don't drink" Sevyn admitted, looking at the red shot that was now in her hand.

"Oh, no, we got practice tomorrow" Spencer said shaking his head.

"Come on it's Saturday practice! And how would you know if you never tried it?" Jordan said to Spencer and Sevyn.

She didn't want to be that girl so she accepted the drink, what's one drink going to do?

"Uh ok," Sevyn mumbled "just a few drills, no big deal," Jordan said,trying to convince Spencer.

"Trust me," Jordan said, Sevyn was still thinking if she wanted to do it or not? Peer pressure isn't something you should give into but Sevyn wanted to keep the friends she made and not be who she was back home "cheers" Layla held up her drink.

Sevyn watched them all drink their shot, and she drunk hers's too.

She coughed "fuck that's strong," Sevyn spoke under her breathe, Layla handed them all another drink...two couldn't hurt?

Sevyn drunk another shot. Oh, but it did hurt she was a lightweight.

Layla just kept handing them out and Sevyn just kept accepting, she played the drinking games they had and everything, Spencer right with the bunch.

Drink after drink, Sevyn found herself stumbling around she felt dizzy, really dizzy, she couldn't even walk straight that's when she passed out and felt herself being lifted.

I guess I do hate myself.

100%
██████████

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈