𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

☼☾☼☽☼☾☼
☾☼☽𝗦𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸☼☾☼☽
☾☼☽☼☾☼☽

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ════

════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ════

Sevyn quickly put on a jacket as she was walking down the stairs, she began looking around and no one was home? That's odd.

"Mom!! mark!!" Sevyn yelled throughout the house, no one, no one at all.

She smiled and put on her shoes it had just hit six, the girl grabbed her wallet and ran down the driveway not even trying to hide it this time since no one was home.

Once she got to the bottom of the hill she stopped catching her breath, she continued to walk up the hill to the stop sign.

"Baby-face!" Sevyn yelled, smiling and dlooking at Jordan.

"Don't call me that get in" Jordan opened the door "babyface what exactly are we gonna do?" Sevyn asked as he pulled off.

"Eat, talk I don't know other people will be there," Jordan said turning at a green light.

"Mkay, my mom and her boyfriend are out so it wasn't that hard to get out."

sevyn pulled out her phone "yeah about that if you keep sneaking out won't you stay grounded," he said as he pulled into the cafe.

"You keep asking me to sneak out then you lecture me like you don't want me here," Sevyn said pausing and getting out of the car.

"do you not want me here?" She pouted.

"No, no, of course, I want you here I just don't want you to keep getting in trouble because of me," Jordan said getting out of the car.

"Aw that's sweet, I promise I won't sneak out unless it's with you babyface" Sevyn smiled as she grabbed his hand dragging him the best she could inside.

Jordan and Sevyn walked in together, the girl let go of his hand and went to order something while Jordan walked off towards the boys and Layla.

"Hi ma'am, can I have a slice of chocolate cake, with a strawberry smoothie," Sevyn said handing the woman her money.

"it'll be brought to you, make sure you stay in the area," the woman said sweetly as she put the money in the cash register. "

"Thank you," Sevyn said smiling and walking towards Jordan.

She pulled a stool next to him and sat down "all I'm saying is going strictly off fantasy points, touchdowns are worth more than interceptions" Asher said walking to the other side of the table.