𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

°.. *★ ☆ ✮ 
°:. *₊ 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨° . ° .°:. *₊

80%
█████

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

So Spencer could be your brother?" Sevyn asked with a shocked face.

"don't believe anything my he says" Olivia unlocked the front door.

"How would you know Olivia?" Jordan asked in a snarky way "how do you know Jordan?" Olivia added going into the kitchen with Jordan and sevyn following behind her.

"It all adds up, Spencer's mom and our father dated in Highschool, Spencer's dad was never there" Jordan paused "it just adds up okay!" Jordan yelled walking away and up the stairs.

"Ignore him sev, need some pyjamas?" Olivia asked grabbing a bottle of tea out of her fridge.

'Mhm' sevyn mumbled looking at her phone "come on"Olivia said walking away,sevyn following her.

Sevyn walked down the hall she passed about five? Doors on the way to Olivia's room, they entered the room her bed sat on the wall.

Olivia went to her closet as sevyn sat down on the bed "here" Olivia handed the girl shorts and a hoodie "thanks liv" sevyn gratefully said.

"No problem, I'm gonna go shower wanna watch a movie after?" Olivia asked grabbing her towel and some clothes.

Sevyn nodded her head, taking her clothes off as Olivia walked out of the room.

Sevyn made her way downstairs, to see Jordan sitting on the couch with a serious look on his face as he went through some papers "you good Jordan?" Sevyn asked sitting next to him.

"What if Spencer is my brother?" Jordan dreadfully said turning his attention to sevyn completely.

"Why would that be so bad? For you I mean not for Olivia, pretend Olivia doesn't exist in this universe" sevyn furrowed her eyebrows looking at him.

"My dad already chose him over me, imagine how worse it'll be if he's related to us. Plus that would mean he cheated" Jordan sorrowfully said.

"Your dad didn't choose him over you, this isn't how you want to see it but Spencer hasn't had a father figure in his life so your father's probably just trying to be there for him he moved away from his family and into a home with people he barely knew after all" sevyn tried to make sense of this situation yet still making Jordan feel good about himself.

"I know he's not trying to choose Spencer Over me and trying to make him feel welcomed but I can't shake the feeling, he moved him into our house out of nowhere he didn't even ask us, I've been waiting my whole life to hear the words 'I'm proud of you' and yet he said them to a guy who he supposedly met a week or two ago?" Jordan turned his head back to the tv, he was obviously battered with the situation.

Sevyn cupped his cheek making his head turn back towards her "Jordan I bet he's proud of you and even if he's not I am, Olivia is, your mother is I'll even tell you I'm proud of you after each game, hell even when I don't come to school at all I'll still come just to say 'I'm proud of you!'" Sevyn smiled, Jordan looked at her admiring each of her features looking between her dark orbs to her full lips.

Before she could blink she felt, his soft lips on hers, not thinking she kissed him back this was her first kiss, he pulled her in hands-on her waist kissing her more passionately. Wait

Sevyn quickly pulled their lips apart before it could go any further "uh, I-" sevyn blinked continuously being lost at words.

"I'm sorry I thought we-" Jordan got cut off,sevyn stopped blinking again being brought back to reality "it's not you I just heard my phone ring," sevyn said lying horribly forgetting her phone was in her opposite hand.

Sevyn got up and ran up the stairs bumping into Olivia "slow down sevyn you okay?" Olivia asked the frantic girl.

"Yup, yeah, absolutely you know I'm suddenly tired," sevyn said before Jordan could catch up with her.

"𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙔𝙉 𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏" Jordan yelled after sevyn "what did you do to my friend?" Olivia asked annoyed.

100%
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄