𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

📍𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀,𝗯𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮.

Sevyn sat in the dining room of her house doing homework, her hair sat in a bun on the top of her head as her eyes focused on the paper she had to turn in

Knock, knock, she heard someone at the door and got up to answer it, the knocking continued until she made her way out of the dining hall.

"I'm coming!!" Sevyn yelled as she walked down the hallway. She opened the door to reveal a short older woman.

"Grandma?" Sevyn's eyes widened, she hadn't seen her grandmother in three years after her grandmother and mother got into an argument.

"Oh honey, you've gotten so big," Marie Davison said as she walked into the house. "Where's your mother dear?".

"o-oh she's upstairs, Mom!!" Sevyn yelled for her mother, she grabbed one of her grandmother's suitcases pulling it more into the house.

"Mom!!" She yelled once more, "I'm sure she's coming soon" Sevyn smiled.

"What?" Christene asked walking down the stairs. "Mom?" she paused "your here early"

"Okay, well I'm gonna go get something to eat" Sevyn slipped on her slides, and was about to walk off.

"Oh great your mother and I, will go with you" Marie suggested, sevyn looked at her mother expectantly.

"We should get you unpacked mom" Christene smiled and grabbed the other suitcase.

"Oh no worries, I can unpack when we get back now show me to the guest room".

Her mother directed her grandmother towards the back of the house and sevyn sighed, great just fucking great.

"This place looks nice" Marie looked around as she walked into the cafe, celebrating football players and cheerleaders filled the quietness in Sevyn's ears.

"I'll go get the menu's" Christene took a deep breath before walking off, sevyn and her grandmother walked over towards a booth.

"So how've you been? Your mothers been telling me a lot" Marie sat down, sevyn returned a smile.

"What has she been telling you exactly."

"About your new habits." Marie returned a smile as Christene sat down, sevyn looked to the back of the room and locked eyes with Jordan for a split second.